Black Desert Online’s Drieghan Expansion Drops in November
At EGX this year in Birmingham (UK), Pearl Abyss and Kakao announced that Black Desert‘s next expansion hits on November 14th. Players also got to work together to battle Garmoth and compete in the Arena of Arsha PVP Mode. This was casted/hosted by Black Desert streamers Goodvibesguy and Dr. Positive. Drieghan, the location of the next huge update will feature a mountainous area, over 300 quests, and a new story featuring the cursed tribe “Sherekhan”. There will also be new nodes to conquer and the mighty dragon boss ‘Garmoth’.
Drieghan, also known as the land of dragons and the ancestral home of dwarves is a huge new mountainous area in Black Desert Online offering new story content, quests and challenges. Adventurers will be able to travel to Duvencrune, the capital of Drieghan which shows a variety of environments of an alpine region. New monster areas such as ‘Sherekhan’s Grave’, ‘Blood Wolf Town’, ‘Tshira Ruins’ will be released as well as the new dragon world boss, Garmoth, the Crimson Dragon. Players can also look forward to the Dragon Slayer, a brand new powerful craftable weapon which nearly matches the “Dandelion” weapon.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Strife Releases Patch 0.4.7
- Strife has released patch 0.4.7 today, adding two new pets: Plunder and Tink.
- Albion Online Introduces Player-Driven Cities
- Sandbox Interactive introduces player towns to Albion Online, allowing players to control and manage safe harbors in the wilderness.
- Era of Celestials Halloween Event Begins on Saturday
- Era of Celestials is getting into the spooky season beginning on Saturday, with a Trick or Treat Event and a new Dungeon.