Worlds of Magic: 10% off only until January 2nd
Christmas is all about making gifts and spreading the love. And there’s no better gift for all strategy games’ fans who still remember the classic Master of Magic, than it’s spiritual successor – Worlds of Magic from Wastelands Interactive, now 10% off. Only until January 2nd.
Which means that now you can buy it for only 33,29 EUR! Make it quick though as this special Christmas Sale lasts only until January 2nd! You can buy the game available via Steam Early Access from the product page HERE or by visiting developer’s store and getting the game directly from HERE.
Although being a completely new game from a design point of view, Worlds of Magic is a real treat for all true fans of the original Master of Magic, following the rules being an essence of the genre, allowing you to EXPLORE uniquely generated universes, EXPAND your empire by building armies, recruiting mercenaries, and founding or capturing cities, EXPLOIT resources and factions alike to increase your own power and finally EXTERMINATE your enemies using the tools of war, magical spells or diplomacy.
For more info, visit http://myworldsofmagic.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Unchained Update Now Live
- NCSoft West has released Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMORPG in the West.
- Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire Preview Weekend Aug 11-13
- Recently, ArenaNet announced the next Guild Wars 2 expansion in "Path of Fire". In a few days, Aug 11-13th, there will be a special...
- Hazard Ops: Closed Beta Now Live
- The closed beta phase for Hazard Ops, the third-person shooter licensed by Infernum in Europe, is live.