Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade – E3 2016 Dev Interview
DizzyPW catches up with Behaviour at E3 2016 to learn more about the recent evolution of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade!
What is Eternal Crusade?
Online multiplayer 3rd person squad-based tactical shooter with tanks in a persistent war.
Four factions at war.
Space Marines, Chaos Marines, Eldar and Orks plan their strategy, then deploy with their squads as they assault strongholds, defend outposts or delve into the Underworldto combat hordes of Tyranids.
Victory is not a thing for a single warrior to claim,
Whether you’re in PVP (60+) or PVE (5 vs AI), your squad must work together to overcome constant resistance in their quest for glory.
Trust your instincts,
Skill-based combat, ranged and melee as well as in vehicles…. can you turn the tides of war in your faction’s favor?
Choose your allegiancesand background,
Earn thousands of weapons, armour options and accessories for multiple sub factions drawn from 28 years of Warhammer 40,000 lore to craft your perfect warrior.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gamer Sensei Adds hi-Rez Studios' Smite and Paladins to its Esports Coaching Platform
- Gamer Sensei is proud to announce they have added Smite and Paladins to their list of games they coach players on.
- Civilization VI Prelaunch AI Analysis
- The Civilization fanatics have been in an uproar since Wednesday’s brazen AI Battle Royal stream put on by Firaxis.
- PAX South 2017: Day Two Recap - Dauntless, Dreadnought, & Rooster Teeth
- Attention, Internet! Day two is done, and the madness is slowly funneling into my brain!