Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade – E3 2016 Dev Interview
DizzyPW catches up with Behaviour at E3 2016 to learn more about the recent evolution of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade!
What is Eternal Crusade?
Online multiplayer 3rd person squad-based tactical shooter with tanks in a persistent war.
Four factions at war.
Space Marines, Chaos Marines, Eldar and Orks plan their strategy, then deploy with their squads as they assault strongholds, defend outposts or delve into the Underworldto combat hordes of Tyranids.
Victory is not a thing for a single warrior to claim,
Whether you’re in PVP (60+) or PVE (5 vs AI), your squad must work together to overcome constant resistance in their quest for glory.
Trust your instincts,
Skill-based combat, ranged and melee as well as in vehicles…. can you turn the tides of war in your faction’s favor?
Choose your allegiancesand background,
Earn thousands of weapons, armour options and accessories for multiple sub factions drawn from 28 years of Warhammer 40,000 lore to craft your perfect warrior.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kartuga Reveals New User Interface Details
- New details emerge about Kartuga's user interface and item system.
- World of Warships Celebrates its 2nd Birthday
- Happy Birthday, World of Warships! They're celebrating their second anniversary and they've gone from strength to strength.
- Etherium: Release Date Set for March 25th
- Etherium, the explosive sci-fi RTS from Tindalos Interactive, gets a new trailer as it approaches launch day, on March 25.