Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade – E3 2016 Dev Interview
DizzyPW catches up with Behaviour at E3 2016 to learn more about the recent evolution of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade!
What is Eternal Crusade?
Online multiplayer 3rd person squad-based tactical shooter with tanks in a persistent war.
Four factions at war.
Space Marines, Chaos Marines, Eldar and Orks plan their strategy, then deploy with their squads as they assault strongholds, defend outposts or delve into the Underworldto combat hordes of Tyranids.
Victory is not a thing for a single warrior to claim,
Whether you’re in PVP (60+) or PVE (5 vs AI), your squad must work together to overcome constant resistance in their quest for glory.
Trust your instincts,
Skill-based combat, ranged and melee as well as in vehicles…. can you turn the tides of war in your faction’s favor?
Choose your allegiancesand background,
Earn thousands of weapons, armour options and accessories for multiple sub factions drawn from 28 years of Warhammer 40,000 lore to craft your perfect warrior.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom Chaser comes to the West
- Originally known as 'Yokai Saga' in Korea and Thailand, an enhanced version called Phantom Chaser comes to the West.
- Starfall Tactics Character Test Begins
- Snowforged Entertainment has begun its special Character Test for Starfall Tactics.
- Gloria Victis v. 0.6.4.2 Now Live
- This week sees the arrival of Gloria Victis v. 0.6.4.2, the latest weekly update for the medieval MMORPG.