World of Tanks Update 8.4 First Details
Wargaming has announced the initial details of its upcoming 8.4 Update for World of Tanks. In addition to new tank destroyers fro the British and Soviet nations, the Germans will also receive new light tanks.
Ten of the finest British tank hunters, such as the Universal Carrier QF2 and the A39 Tortoise, will be available, strengthening the country’s options significantly. The Soviets will also receive the SU-100Y Tank destroyer.
In addition to new tanks, four maps will be getting a visual and rendering overhaul, including Steppes, Fisherman’s Bay, Ensk, and Live Oaks. A brand new tutorial will also be released, covering controls, shooting mechanics, and combat tactics.
Wargaming also publishes World of Warplanes and World of Warships.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe PC Launches Archwing Update October 24th
- The new PC update titled ‘Archwing’ takes players to an entirely new world within Warframe and will be released tomorrow, Oct. 24th at 9am...
- Heroes & Generals: New Assets From E3
- Reto-Moto has released new screenshots and a video for their upcoming game, Heroes & Generals.
- Injustice 2 Mobile Celebrates Superman's 80th Anniversary
- Warner Bros. Interactive and NetherRealm Studios are celebrating the 80th anniversary of Superman.