The Repopulation Hits Stretch Goal and Gets Greenlit
More news from The Repopulation team today – the game has reached its first Kickstarter stretch goal in its new campaign, and has been Greenlit on Steam. This is impressive progress for a campaign that kicked off just a week ago.
The $60,000 stretch goal ensures the placement of the Rocharus Mount as the game’s first tamed mount at launch (prototype shown above). Above and Beyond are now looking forward to the next stretch goal at $70k: Adverserial Camps, a spawn system that will add more variety and content to The Repopulation.
The new title has also received a Steam Greenlight today, ensuring it will be able to launch through Steam in addition to other avenues.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Dragon's Reach Part 2 Tease Available
- ArenaNet has just released a new teaser trailer for Guild Wars 2’s Season 2 Episode 4 – Dragon’s Reach: Part 2. This episode opens up mo...
- Warhammer: Vermintide - Collector's Edition Contest
- Independent developer Fatshark today announced a new competition for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide in partnership with DRKN and Claimony.
- Wizard 101 Celebrates their Ninth Birthday
- KingsIsle Entertainment is throwing a birthday party for Wizard 101 that promises fun and excitement as they reach their 9th year online!