The Repopulation Hits Stretch Goal and Gets Greenlit
More news from The Repopulation team today – the game has reached its first Kickstarter stretch goal in its new campaign, and has been Greenlit on Steam. This is impressive progress for a campaign that kicked off just a week ago.
The $60,000 stretch goal ensures the placement of the Rocharus Mount as the game’s first tamed mount at launch (prototype shown above). Above and Beyond are now looking forward to the next stretch goal at $70k: Adverserial Camps, a spawn system that will add more variety and content to The Repopulation.
The new title has also received a Steam Greenlight today, ensuring it will be able to launch through Steam in addition to other avenues.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crash Force: RPG Arena Shooter Now on Steam
- The visually stunning hovercraft arena shooter Crash Force is available now on Steam for $9.99.
- The Secret World Review
- The Secret World is one combat system short of being an excellent, long lasting title. It’s not quite there yet, but almost.
- Dragon Nest (EU) Hosts Anniversary Event
- The acclaimed fantasy action MMORPG Dragon Nest Europe is celebrating its first birthday this March. From 12th March until 9th April, publishe...