The Circus is Coming to Town in The West
Online game The West has just included a traveling circus to the ruff-and-tumble wild frontier. The multiplayer structure houses several colorful tents where games can be played for the chance to win valuable in-game items and parts of a special equipment set exclusive to the circus. Players will be challenged to help with construction of it by donating a wide variety of products from daily jobs. The circus will show up in all worlds randomly every five to 20 days, and lasts for up to two weeks at a time, depending on player involvement.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knights N Squires Review
- Knights N Squires is an action RPG that combines various aspects of monster collection, endless running, and a little bit of a RPS.
- PlanetSide 2's PS4 Closed Beta Arrives January 20
- The first wave of PlayStation®4 players is set to deploy to Auraxis on January 20, 2015.
- Dark Eden 3rd Class Promotion Event in December
- Dark Eden is unveiling a promotion where players can claim rewards by creating a 3rd class promoted character instantly.