The Circus is Coming to Town in The West
Online game The West has just included a traveling circus to the ruff-and-tumble wild frontier. The multiplayer structure houses several colorful tents where games can be played for the chance to win valuable in-game items and parts of a special equipment set exclusive to the circus. Players will be challenged to help with construction of it by donating a wide variety of products from daily jobs. The circus will show up in all worlds randomly every five to 20 days, and lasts for up to two weeks at a time, depending on player involvement.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World Announces Open Beta Date
- Open beta for The Aurora World is only a week away, with plenty of surprises in store.
- Magerealm Introduces Aries
- Magerealm, GTArcade’s action MMORPG, is ready to welcome a new Angel to the fray. Introducing Aries, the Angel of Retribution!
- Shroud of the Avatar is Gearing Up for Episode 2
- Portalarium announced yesterday that they are working on the final milestones of their Kickstarter campaign.