The Bozak Horde Dying Light DLC Available Now
“The Bozak Horde” – the largest and most intense Dying Light DLC to date – is now available worldwide. In this brand-new game mode, players enter the infamous Harran Stadium to test their combat and parkour know-how in a series of sadistically challenging trials. The support for online leaderboards, strong focus on co-op gameplay, and addition of competitive elements create altogether a major expansion that lets players experience Dying Light in completely new ways.
The Bozak Horde is available to all Season Pass Holders or as a separate purchase of 9.99 USD / 9.99 EUR / 6.99 GBP.
BRAND-NEW GAME MODE – Go alone or join your friends and beat Bozak’s game with the highest score. Thanks to the newly introduced leaderboards, you can now compete with others and become the very best Dying Light player in the world.
ULTIMATE CO-OP CHALLENGE – Inviting friends is no longer the easy way out. Even a team of four seasoned survivors will have their combat and parkour skills thoroughly tested against sadistic trials that would make anyone sweat!
ENTIRELY NEW LOCATION – Travel to the heart of Sector 0, the infamous Harran Stadium, where the government lost their first battle against the virus.
GAME-CHANGING NEW WEAPON – Defeat the horde and gain access to the ultimate stealth weapon – a compound hunting bow. Take on additional objectives to get electric, incendiary, and exploding arrows.
WHO IS BOZAK? – Survive his brutal challenges and learn more about the man who organized the quarantine zone challenges.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Breach Announces That It is Shutting Down
- In a news post on the Breach Website last night, QC Games announced that it was their last day in operation.
- Camelot Unchained - Livestream going on NOW
- Currently going on now, City State Entertainment is answering questions regarding their upcoming sandbox MMORPG: Camelot Unchained.
- Dizzel: Early Access Launches Today on OGPlanet and Steam
- OGPlanet is proud to announce that Dizzel's Early Access will be available to all players across North America and Europe today at 4:00 P...