TERA: Fate of Arun Expansion Set to Launch on December
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today confirmed that TERA™: Fate of Arun, the first expansion to its award-winning action MMORPG for PC, TERA, will go live on December 16. The expansion will set sail to Northern Arun, where players face new enemies and challenges as they explore the mysterious continent and try to break the siege of the Archdevan Imperial Army in an epic new story-line, as well as experience a myriad of new gameplay enhancements catering to both new and existing players. Fans can get a sneak peek at the expansion by visiting a new site dedicated to Fate of Arun.
Fate of Arun, which is free to all players, represents the first and biggest expansion for TERA to date. It features an increased level cap of 65 with all-new class skills, an exciting new continent with new zones and dungeons, a new type of battleground where two teams race to battle enemies in competitive PvE, as well as gameplay and crafting improvements.
The expansion also brings multiple game improvements. Players will enjoy simplified enchanting, the ability to fuse unused crystals into powerful new ones, and a new quest UI that streamlines 60-65 leveling allowing players to teleport right to the action, find groups, or turn in quests from any location.
For a limited time, veteran and new TERA players alike can log in to the game to get the Northern Initiative Pack for FREE. This limited time bonus includes rare potions, stamina restoring campfires, character buffing charms, and Fate, the exclusive HP-restoring white tiger mount. This offer expires when Fate of Arun launches—so log in today to take advantage of this “free-order” pack!
On December 16, 2014, TERA: Fate of Arun will launch as a free content update for all players through TERA-online.com and Steam.
For more info, visit http://tera.enmasse.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online Reveals Beastmaster Class
- Black Gold Online is getting a new class called Beastmaster, which features a variety of powerful melee attacks, summon skills, and special cr...
- League of Angels launches new Totem System and Element Zone
- League of Angels has announced its recent release of a new Totem system feature and Element Zone in a recent update.
- Block N Load: Launching on April 30th
- Jagex Games Studio is excited to announce that Block N Load, the online multiplayer shooter, will launch for PC on Steam on 30th April 2015. T...