Fractured Space: Now on Steam Early Access
Edge Case Games, a new British games studio formed from the team behind Strike Suit Zero, today announced it has launched Fractured Space, its new online tactical space battle game, on Steam Early Access. Fractured Space puts players at the helm of gigantic capital ships in epic online, team-based space battles, and promises to be a bold new vision in tactical space combat.
To join Early Access play, players can purchase either the Forerunner or Forerunner Fleet packs, priced at $9.99 USD and $19.99 respectively. The Forerunner Fleet pack provides four game keys so players can share with friends and form their own tactical space combat team. Further Founders Packs, with a range of perks, including exclusive ships, crew, boosters and ranks, will be introduced in the future.
“Our open development journey for Fractured Space started with our first playable build and it’s exciting to welcome new players into the game as we launch on Steam Early Access,” said James Brooksby, CEO of Edge Case Games. “Every player can participate in exciting tactical space battles while also getting a chance to become new contributors to Fractured Space’s ongoing development.”
“We have huge ambition for what Fractured Space can become and bringing it to Early Access is the next stage of our journey. Even at this early stage we feel the quality of our vision shines through. The team, hand in hand with the community, are building a game that takes space combat in a completely new and exciting direction.”
Fractured Space is powered by the Unreal Engine 4 and is scheduled for a full release in 2015.
Edge Case has been vocal in committing to an open development ethic for Fractured Space and has held regular private playtest sessions and shared sprint plans, prototypes, concept art and capital ship renders with the continuously growing community.
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/310380/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celebrate Summer in Celtic Heroes' Latest Update
- Beltane will give the players the opportunity to challenge both might and magic against the “Morcas” creatures.
- QuakeCon 2015 Official Tournament and QuakeCon Trials Lineup Announced
- QuakeCon brings together some of the greatest players in the world to compete in the Quake Live Tri-Master Tournament sponsored by Intel.
- League of Legends Poppy Rework Review
- Honestly, I freakin’ miss her old Ultimate. Though there’s a lot to be said for knocking the enemy jungler/tank into left field.