Dungeon Hunter 5: Defenders of the Ruins Game Trailer
The Dungeon Hunter 5: Defenders of the Ruins update is now live, adding new content including:
- Increased level cap
- A new Co-Op PvP mode
- Halloween event & limited goodies
- Three new missions
- Dozens of new gear pieces
- Ability to unlock daily dungeons “whenever you want”
- Stability improvements & bug fixes
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Launches First Ever Charity Race to Benefit Child's Play
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that they are launching a two-week Path of Exile Ambush/Invasion race event to benefit the Child's Pl...
- ӔRENA - Masters Edition Says No to F2P, Yes to Moby Dick
- More content. Faster progression. No microtransactions. Cliffhanger Productions' game of competitive turn-based strategy is relaunching o...
- Wargaming Announces Fundamental Improvements for World of Tanks
- Wargaming releases a new developer diary video series for World of Tanks as it prepares to make major changes to the game.