Star Citizen Introduces Web-Based Organization System
Star Citizen has introduced its web-based Organization system today, allowing testers to create and join organizations for the first time.
Accessible from the Community Menu, the Organization Hub lets players create or join organizations from a central location (currently, players can only create/join one Organization). From here, Organizations can use their own text and graphics, recruit others, set ranks and titles, and even use a new XMPP-based live chat system.
Find out more about today’s update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gwent Open Tournament #2 Recap
- One of Gwent’s biggest official tournaments of the year happened over the weekend, and boy was it a doozy.
- Rumble Fighter Season 5 Approaches
- Rumble Fighter Unleashed is coming as GamesCampus reveals the first pieces of this massive update.
- Hirez Roundup #35 - An Interview with AlphaJackal
- Hello, Internet! I'm doing something new with today's Hirez Roundup! I wanted to start interviewing parts of the Hirez community.