Splash Damage’s Upcoming FPS Dirty Bomb Now Exclusively on Steam
Nexon America has announced a partnership with Valve to bring its PC first-person shooter Dirty Bomb exclusively to the Steam platform. Developed by UK-based Splash Damage, Dirty Bomb is an objective-based shooter set in an bombed-out, futuristic London, where an array of colorful Mercenaries run amok, battling to control what remains of the city’s riches. The game’s Mercs and asymmetrical team play returns PC FPS gaming to its classic, skill-based route.
Prior to this, Dirty Bomb has been in a limited early beta, but today kicks off its wider closed beta on Steam. Running on dedicated servers, the game now delivers matchmaking, chat and parties, with additional Valve solutions coming soon through the Steamworks program.
For more information on the game, and for the chance to be part of Dirty Bomb’s closed beta, please visit http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/.
We hear the game is still under NDA, so please be considerate! Update: The NDA has been lifted!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearts of Iron IV Gets Some Expert Analysis
- This week, Hearts of Iron IV has gotten some professional army feedback from the Swedish Armed Forces.
- Astro Empires Announces Major New Update, Astro Empires v1.5
- The space strategy browser game Astro Empires is preparing the largest update in its history.
- How to Give Feedback to Developers (And Have Them Listen)
- In the ‘90s, and for most of the early 2000s, video game makers made video games, and video game players played them.