Splash Damage’s Upcoming FPS Dirty Bomb Now Exclusively on Steam
Nexon America has announced a partnership with Valve to bring its PC first-person shooter Dirty Bomb exclusively to the Steam platform. Developed by UK-based Splash Damage, Dirty Bomb is an objective-based shooter set in an bombed-out, futuristic London, where an array of colorful Mercenaries run amok, battling to control what remains of the city’s riches. The game’s Mercs and asymmetrical team play returns PC FPS gaming to its classic, skill-based route.
Prior to this, Dirty Bomb has been in a limited early beta, but today kicks off its wider closed beta on Steam. Running on dedicated servers, the game now delivers matchmaking, chat and parties, with additional Valve solutions coming soon through the Steamworks program.
For more information on the game, and for the chance to be part of Dirty Bomb’s closed beta, please visit http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/.
We hear the game is still under NDA, so please be considerate! Update: The NDA has been lifted!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Act of Aggression Gets New Website and Screenshots
- Eugen Systems' near-future real-time strategy game Act of Aggression today launches its feature-filled website.
- War Thunder - Naval Battles Introduce New Class of Ships
- The Closed Beta test of War Thunder's "Naval Battles" are on the way, and ahead of that, Gaijin Entertainment present Light Cru...
- Arma 3 Free Weekend on Steam reinforces Make Arma Not War contest
- In support of the Make Arma Not War contest, Arma 3 will be available to play for free this weekend on Steam (October 23rd – 27th), and can ...