Space Trials begin for Battlestar Galactica Online Carriers
Testing has begun for the newest class of ships in Battlestar Galactica Online: Carriers.
The Carriers are the largest class of ship available in the game, and act and support and supply vessels for their fleet. This means that these ships can serve as outposts, repairs, recharges, and tactical offense coordinators. These ships will become available to players after testing is complete, and will come at an expected cost and requirement of level 40 (or higher), 400,000 cubits, and 90,000 merits.
Players can apply for testing carriers on Kobol, the public beta server, in a forum thread.
Battlestar Galactica Online is published by Bigpoint, which also publishes Drakensang Online and Nadirim.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 2
- With our first round of class reveals this week, we’d like to go a little more in-depth about how classes function in Aura Kingdom as a whol...
- Mobile Ragnarok RUSH Coming Soon to iOS and Android
- All the excitement of Ragnarok Online comes to a mobile format with Ragnarok RUSH, with a twist: It's time to help the monsters!
- Divina now taking closed beta sign-ups
- Gamania (beanfun) has announced that it is now accepting closed beta registration for its upcoming MMORPG, Divina.