Space Trials begin for Battlestar Galactica Online Carriers
Testing has begun for the newest class of ships in Battlestar Galactica Online: Carriers.
The Carriers are the largest class of ship available in the game, and act and support and supply vessels for their fleet. This means that these ships can serve as outposts, repairs, recharges, and tactical offense coordinators. These ships will become available to players after testing is complete, and will come at an expected cost and requirement of level 40 (or higher), 400,000 cubits, and 90,000 merits.
Players can apply for testing carriers on Kobol, the public beta server, in a forum thread.
Battlestar Galactica Online is published by Bigpoint, which also publishes Drakensang Online and Nadirim.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Development Update: Motion Capture and More
- A new piece of news from the Gloria Victis development team has been released in regards to a few new development team members. Here's wh...
- Ship of Heroes: Why the Community Matters
- An open letter from the CEO of Heroic Games: It is an interesting time for Ship of Heroes, and for the MMORPG industry at large.
- Get Busy with New Content in Scarlet Blade
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the first major content update for the massively multiplay...