Space Trials begin for Battlestar Galactica Online Carriers
Testing has begun for the newest class of ships in Battlestar Galactica Online: Carriers.
The Carriers are the largest class of ship available in the game, and act and support and supply vessels for their fleet. This means that these ships can serve as outposts, repairs, recharges, and tactical offense coordinators. These ships will become available to players after testing is complete, and will come at an expected cost and requirement of level 40 (or higher), 400,000 cubits, and 90,000 merits.
Players can apply for testing carriers on Kobol, the public beta server, in a forum thread.
Battlestar Galactica Online is published by Bigpoint, which also publishes Drakensang Online and Nadirim.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Christmas Cheer comes to Heroes Evolved
- There's a fun Holiday Event coming soon, where players can collect Christmas materials simply by playing the game.
- Mission Against Terror prepares a May cool-off
- Wicked Interactive (Suba Games) has announced its May plans for Mission Against Terror (MAT).
- World of Tanks Console - Mercenaries Press Preview
- This weekend, I was flown out to a secret location to participate in a military operation the likes the world has never seen.