“Rising Force Extreme” Update For CABAL Online Announced
ESTsoft Inc., the North American publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of highly acclaimed free-to-play titles such as CABAL Online and HeroesGo, has today announced the release of Rising Force Extreme, the latest content update for CABAL Online.
The Rising Force Extreme update will be available on August 1st, 2013 and brings along with it a slew of new changes, features, additions, and challenges for players to explore and master.
Among these additions is the Extreme upgrade system—an entirely new way for players to take their equipment to the next level. The Extreme upgrade system offers benefits for items that have never been possible before in CABAL Online, shattering any previous vision of “endgame.” Adding all new extended potential for existing equipment, this dynamic and intuitive system allows players to take their previously maxed out items to the extreme.
Rising Force Extreme adds dazzling new abilities for every single class, along with new synergy skills exclusive to their Battle Mode 3 forms. These new abilities have been specially tuned for each class to provide exciting new options in combat, presented with all the style and flair users have come to expect from CABAL Online.
Venture into the depths of the Forgotten Temple B2F (Awakened), one of the toughest challenges ever added to CABAL Online. Once players enter, they are forced to battle not only to beat the clock, but also to save their lives in this brutal Time Attack challenge. The rewards are substantial for those brave enough to enter… and survive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: PAX West 2018 Impressions
- Acquisition, Inc. will play a big part of the upcoming Neverwinter update, set to launch sometime in early November.
- City of Steam Dev Diary - GUI Overhaul
- City of Steam is pushing into closed beta an just 3 days and the developer team released information about the changes coming to the user inte...
- Gamescom 2019: Everything You Might Have Missed
- Gamescom 2019 started this Monday, August 19, and the first day alone hit us hard with announcements and trailers for over 50 games!