Player Studio Launches in PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment has added a new requisitions tool to PlanetSide 2 players’ arsenals – Player Studio, which will allow players to make a permanent impact on the marketplace in Auraxis. With the launch of Player Studio, players can create their own in-game items and sell them to other players for real money.
Players now have access to a level of customization never before present in the PlanetSide universe. With Player Studio, players can create decals, hood ornaments, camo patterns, vehicle canopy overlays and helmets, allowing for an infinite number of possibilities of cosmetic appearances for both players and vehicles. Select items will then be placed in the marketplace, and the player creator will receive a check from SOE every quarter for a portion of the revenue from their items’ sales.
Player Studio was first introduced last year, and has seen success in EverQuest, EverQuest II and Free Realms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/17: LOTRO, STO, DayZ, and Much More!
- A daily look at MMO news.
- Fractured MMO Announces First All-Backers Test Event
- Dynamite Studios, the team behind Fractured MMO, has announced that all levels of backers will be able to join the alpha test.
- OGPlanet Brings WindySoft's Heva Clonia Online To North America
- OGPlanet, a longstanding publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer, online games, today announced they have signed an agreement with WindySoft to...