Player Studio Launches in PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment has added a new requisitions tool to PlanetSide 2 players’ arsenals – Player Studio, which will allow players to make a permanent impact on the marketplace in Auraxis. With the launch of Player Studio, players can create their own in-game items and sell them to other players for real money.
Players now have access to a level of customization never before present in the PlanetSide universe. With Player Studio, players can create decals, hood ornaments, camo patterns, vehicle canopy overlays and helmets, allowing for an infinite number of possibilities of cosmetic appearances for both players and vehicles. Select items will then be placed in the marketplace, and the player creator will receive a check from SOE every quarter for a portion of the revenue from their items’ sales.
Player Studio was first introduced last year, and has seen success in EverQuest, EverQuest II and Free Realms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: New teaser video revealed for Tangled Paths update
- Tyria is past the point of recognizing the threat posed by the jungle dragon Mordremoth. The world’s leaders are now relying on Tyria’s he...
- The MMO Graveyard - Dead MMORPGs
- Even though the free to play MMORPG market has grown considerably over the last few years - not every MMORPG is a success.
- Dead Star Review
- What are bored prisoners to do with no one to schedule them? Why, blow each other up in spaceships, of course!