Player Studio Launches in PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment has added a new requisitions tool to PlanetSide 2 players’ arsenals – Player Studio, which will allow players to make a permanent impact on the marketplace in Auraxis. With the launch of Player Studio, players can create their own in-game items and sell them to other players for real money.
Players now have access to a level of customization never before present in the PlanetSide universe. With Player Studio, players can create decals, hood ornaments, camo patterns, vehicle canopy overlays and helmets, allowing for an infinite number of possibilities of cosmetic appearances for both players and vehicles. Select items will then be placed in the marketplace, and the player creator will receive a check from SOE every quarter for a portion of the revenue from their items’ sales.
Player Studio was first introduced last year, and has seen success in EverQuest, EverQuest II and Free Realms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Where Have all the Factions Gone?
- It's no secret that pretty much every single game that's been released post World of Warcraft has shamelessly attempted to get a pie...
- The Chosen Accepting Closed Beta Registrations
- Snail Games USA is preparing to launch its next MMORPG, The Chosen, and is now accepting applications for the game's closed beta.
- Star Trek Online: Season 10.5 Now Available
- Star Trek Online: Season 10.5 is a new update to the sci-fi MMORPG that brings both gameplay improvements and additional narrative content.