Ragnarok Online: Amatsu and Ayothaya Available
Ragnarok Online (https://eu.4game.com/ro) has prepared a new update for the New Year!
Ayothaya is a magnificent oriental city, a peaceful place surrounded by forest wilderness. Many of its structures are built on piles above the azure water of the bay. Amatsu is another gorgeous city based on ancient Japan, always shrouded in cherry blossoms. To embrace the beauty of this place you need to board the ship in Alberta. Face sneaky Lady Tanee and try to slay that kinda plant type creature. Enter the Ancient Shrine and see if you can make it through!
By the way! Are you ready for Christmas? Because Ragnarök is! Rune-Midgard is decorated and New Year’s activities are waiting for you until the January 15:
- Holiday event: help Santa to make Rudolph’s nose shine again, participate in daily activities and receive gifts every day to obtain the Festive Santa Set with pretty bonuses;
- Free costume hat and special Christmas packs with charming gifts inside. Check 4game app;
- 25% XP bonus, which will significantly boost your progress;
- Discounts from 15 to 60% on all categories of the Cash Shop;
- Christmas Porings with adorable drop roaming the fields of Rune-Midgard;
- Join the event to participate in our giveaway of Christmas packs!
All the details can be found at our Forums
Events will end on the 15th of January, so try them all! Celebrate your holidays with Ragnarök Online!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Rolling From Alpha to Closed Beta
- Attention Trove fans! Trion Worlds is bringing Trove's alpha down at 10pm PDT tonight, and closed beta is on the very near horizon.
- Pixel Hero Closed Beta Test Begins on June 5th
- NGames would like to announce that Pixel Hero will have its first Closed Beta Test on June 5th!
- League of Legends Champion in Review: Kled
- My opinion on Kled has changed quite a bit over this past week.