Ragnarok Online: Amatsu and Ayothaya Available
Ragnarok Online (https://eu.4game.com/ro) has prepared a new update for the New Year!
Ayothaya is a magnificent oriental city, a peaceful place surrounded by forest wilderness. Many of its structures are built on piles above the azure water of the bay. Amatsu is another gorgeous city based on ancient Japan, always shrouded in cherry blossoms. To embrace the beauty of this place you need to board the ship in Alberta. Face sneaky Lady Tanee and try to slay that kinda plant type creature. Enter the Ancient Shrine and see if you can make it through!
By the way! Are you ready for Christmas? Because Ragnarök is! Rune-Midgard is decorated and New Year’s activities are waiting for you until the January 15:
- Holiday event: help Santa to make Rudolph’s nose shine again, participate in daily activities and receive gifts every day to obtain the Festive Santa Set with pretty bonuses;
- Free costume hat and special Christmas packs with charming gifts inside. Check 4game app;
- 25% XP bonus, which will significantly boost your progress;
- Discounts from 15 to 60% on all categories of the Cash Shop;
- Christmas Porings with adorable drop roaming the fields of Rune-Midgard;
- Join the event to participate in our giveaway of Christmas packs!
All the details can be found at our Forums
Events will end on the 15th of January, so try them all! Celebrate your holidays with Ragnarök Online!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero of the Obelisk Now Shut Down
- GBE Games takes down Hero of the Obelisk as it enters redevelopment.
- Warface: Operation Endless Skies Now Available
- Warface: Operation Endless Skies Now Available - Eliminate the enemy in five diverse new zones
- Phantasy Star Online 2 Coming West
- SEGA has announced that it will be bringing Phantasy Star Online 2 to North America and Europe in 2013.