PlanetSide 2 Pushes Out First Optimization Patch
Phase 1 of Operation: Make Faster Game (OMFG) is a go! Today, Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) released PlanetSide 2‘s first major optimization patch to the live servers.
This first phase of OMFG includes optimized UI, physics, sound, player processing, rendering code and more. These improvements will allow PlanetSide 2 players to experience a significant increase in frame rate and performance. In many cases, players will see a 30%+ improvement in frame rates. The team will continue to elevate the game’s optimization levels, focusing on engineering improvements to the visibility and physics systems for Phase 2 of OMFG.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Civilizations III Beta 4: Battle Viewer Now Available
- Stardock released a major update to Galactic Civilizations III today, letting players witness the terrible might of their starfleets with the ...
- Crusaders of Light Receives New Raid and More in Recent Update
- A new update has come to Crusaders of Light that shakes it up in a pretty big way! From a new Raid to new PVP, there's a lot going on!
- Third War of the Worlds begins in Legacy of the Dragons
- MailRU has released a new special week-long feature for Legend: Legacy of the Dragons.