PlanetSide 2 Pushes Out First Optimization Patch
Phase 1 of Operation: Make Faster Game (OMFG) is a go! Today, Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) released PlanetSide 2‘s first major optimization patch to the live servers.
This first phase of OMFG includes optimized UI, physics, sound, player processing, rendering code and more. These improvements will allow PlanetSide 2 players to experience a significant increase in frame rate and performance. In many cases, players will see a 30%+ improvement in frame rates. The team will continue to elevate the game’s optimization levels, focusing on engineering improvements to the visibility and physics systems for Phase 2 of OMFG.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game of Thrones Ascent Now Available On Mobile Platforms
- Disruptor Beam, the company that brings together fan communities and games, in partnership with HBO Global Licensing and Kongre
- Tree of Savior Prepares for International Testing
- imcGAMES has confirmed its plans for an international beta test, most likely using Steam.
- A Mojave Makeover for Fallen Earth
- Today, Reloaded Productions announced a new major update for Fallen Earth: Global Territory Control.