PlanetSide 2 Pushes Out First Optimization Patch
Phase 1 of Operation: Make Faster Game (OMFG) is a go! Today, Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) released PlanetSide 2‘s first major optimization patch to the live servers.
This first phase of OMFG includes optimized UI, physics, sound, player processing, rendering code and more. These improvements will allow PlanetSide 2 players to experience a significant increase in frame rate and performance. In many cases, players will see a 30%+ improvement in frame rates. The team will continue to elevate the game’s optimization levels, focusing on engineering improvements to the visibility and physics systems for Phase 2 of OMFG.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Starfighters Update Now Live
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the release of the “Starfighters” Content Update for the military online action game War Thunder.
- Mighty Party Review (PC)
- There’s an appeal with games that let you easily jump in, learn the ropes, and just play without going through a tedious tutorial.
- Valkyria Anatomia - The Origin - Collaborates With Popular Anime in June
- Popular anime "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?" will be coming to Valkyria Anatomia - The Origin - this June!