Oort Online: New sandbox game revealed
Developed by former Lionhead and EA veterans, Oort Online is a multiplayer sandbox game set in a massive universe… In the Oort Online universe, you’ll be able to explore huge numbers of different worlds, each with unique appearances, resources, real players and their creations.
Each planet is populated by vicious and varied creatures known as The Protectors. Fight them alone or with friends to be rewarded with experience and loot. Everyone plays in the same universe. You can build anything, anywhere, from Portals to Palaces, and keep your creations safe using Beacons.
Step through a Portal and find other players, their creations, monuments, shops, cities and guilds. The whole universe is open for you to explore.
For more info, visit oortonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Raid Master Launches on Google Play
- Bluehole has announced that it has launched its new turn-based mobile RPG, Raid Master, on Android (Google Play).
- Mobius Final Fantasy Celebrates Third Anniversary with FFVIII
- Mobius Final Fantasy is proud to announce they have hit their third anniversary, and are celebrating with limited collaboration.
- Prepare for a Month of Amazing TERA Events to Mark Their Sixth-Anniversary on PC
- TERA first launched on PC on May 1st, 2012 and continues to go strong with consistent, engaging content.