Oort Online: New sandbox game revealed
Developed by former Lionhead and EA veterans, Oort Online is a multiplayer sandbox game set in a massive universe… In the Oort Online universe, you’ll be able to explore huge numbers of different worlds, each with unique appearances, resources, real players and their creations.
Each planet is populated by vicious and varied creatures known as The Protectors. Fight them alone or with friends to be rewarded with experience and loot. Everyone plays in the same universe. You can build anything, anywhere, from Portals to Palaces, and keep your creations safe using Beacons.
Step through a Portal and find other players, their creations, monuments, shops, cities and guilds. The whole universe is open for you to explore.
For more info, visit oortonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rush War: LeKool Games Announces Exclusive Launch
- Rushwar is empire-building MMORTS based on and set in the Medieval times. Players start with a small town and must gradually build it up into ...
- SMITE - Rama Abilities and June 24 Patch Notes Revealed
- Today's SMITE livestream offered viewers a preview of the new god, Rama, along with the patch notes for the June 24th update.
- Fishing Strike Launches New 'Dark Volcano' Update
- A new fishing zone arrives in Netmarble's mobile fishing game, Fishing Strike, with the Dark Volcano zone.