New USSR MiG Fighters Take Flight in World of Warplanes
Wargaming today announced the launch of content update 1.6 for its massively multiplayer aviation combat game World of Warplanes. The update adds a new line of Tier 5 and higher Russian MiG fighters as well as revamps the currently existing plane roster by adding a new multirole class of warplanes for ultimate player freedom and customization.
Known for their breakneck speed and power, the Russian MiG line of jets helped define an entire era of aircraft combat. Starting at Tier 5, the new line of aircraft includes the MiG-3, MiG-9 and the legendary MiG-15bis, one of the world’s first swept wing jet fighters to be ever produced and find success in the skies of battle.
Update 1.6 will also see major changes in the creation of a brand new class of warbird—the multirole fighter. Made specifically for players looking for fighters with a balance between both air and ground combat, the new multirole class will allow them to outfit planes with armaments balanced between high caliber guns and ground destroying bombs and rockets. Previous aircraft in the fighter class, as a result, have now been designated as pure aerial combat dogfighters, which will also benefit from new balance changes for both cannons and machine guns.
Lastly, the El Halluf map will see its boundaries extended, providing a more ample landscape for battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- A.V.A. Launches New Maps and More
- Aeria Games has announced the launch of several new content updates and languages for its FPS, Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.).
- Ragnarok Online Review
- Ragnarok Online was one of the first few Korean MMORPGs I’ve ever played and it’s probably the reason I still play them today.
- HEX: Shards of Fate Kicks Off Huge International Tournament
- Alongside a prize pool of $100,000, finalists can expect to travel to the USA for the offline finals held in Lake Forest, California.