New USSR MiG Fighters Take Flight in World of Warplanes
Wargaming today announced the launch of content update 1.6 for its massively multiplayer aviation combat game World of Warplanes. The update adds a new line of Tier 5 and higher Russian MiG fighters as well as revamps the currently existing plane roster by adding a new multirole class of warplanes for ultimate player freedom and customization.
Known for their breakneck speed and power, the Russian MiG line of jets helped define an entire era of aircraft combat. Starting at Tier 5, the new line of aircraft includes the MiG-3, MiG-9 and the legendary MiG-15bis, one of the world’s first swept wing jet fighters to be ever produced and find success in the skies of battle.
Update 1.6 will also see major changes in the creation of a brand new class of warbird—the multirole fighter. Made specifically for players looking for fighters with a balance between both air and ground combat, the new multirole class will allow them to outfit planes with armaments balanced between high caliber guns and ground destroying bombs and rockets. Previous aircraft in the fighter class, as a result, have now been designated as pure aerial combat dogfighters, which will also benefit from new balance changes for both cannons and machine guns.
Lastly, the El Halluf map will see its boundaries extended, providing a more ample landscape for battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: The Dalaran Heist Chapter III is Now Live
- The single-player story in Hearthstone, The Dalaran Heist has the latest chapter live and available for play in the game.
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Legend of Cao Cao: Gongsun Zan Update
- There is new in-game content and events to herald the arrival of the "Gongsun Zan" update.
- Helping Hand: SMITE RPG Nightmare Mode Tips
- Editor's Note: I have not beat SMITE RPG - Nightmare Mode yet. But I did check out and study the stream of Daytoremeber, world first.