New USSR MiG Fighters Take Flight in World of Warplanes
Wargaming today announced the launch of content update 1.6 for its massively multiplayer aviation combat game World of Warplanes. The update adds a new line of Tier 5 and higher Russian MiG fighters as well as revamps the currently existing plane roster by adding a new multirole class of warplanes for ultimate player freedom and customization.
Known for their breakneck speed and power, the Russian MiG line of jets helped define an entire era of aircraft combat. Starting at Tier 5, the new line of aircraft includes the MiG-3, MiG-9 and the legendary MiG-15bis, one of the world’s first swept wing jet fighters to be ever produced and find success in the skies of battle.
Update 1.6 will also see major changes in the creation of a brand new class of warbird—the multirole fighter. Made specifically for players looking for fighters with a balance between both air and ground combat, the new multirole class will allow them to outfit planes with armaments balanced between high caliber guns and ground destroying bombs and rockets. Previous aircraft in the fighter class, as a result, have now been designated as pure aerial combat dogfighters, which will also benefit from new balance changes for both cannons and machine guns.
Lastly, the El Halluf map will see its boundaries extended, providing a more ample landscape for battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Reveals New Champion Kalista
- League of Legends has revealed its latest champion today: Kalista, the Spear of Vengeance.
- SMITE LAN Tournaments at gamescom and PAX Prime Announcement
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced the next two scheduled LAN event tournaments for SMITE.
- Vainglory Now Live on the App Store
- The LAN party is back! Super Evil Megacorp, a group of core-game developers that hail from the likes of Riot Games and Blizzard Entertainment,...