New Soul Master Armor Screenshots
New screenshots have been released for Soul Master, GameCampus’ new MMORPG plus RTS plus Brawler.
The screens show off multiple armor sets for the Bearcat, Knight and Priest characters available in the game, three characters we saw in an earlier batch of screenshots.
We can see from the screens that there will definitely be a few costumes (probably cash shop based) that are a little less serious than others; the rest seem to be about standard and follow character themes pretty well.
Soul Master Armor Screenshots:
The Original Press Release:
GAMESCAMPUS RELEASES NEW SCREENS OF THE CHARACTER ARMOR IN ITS UPCOMINGMMORTS, SOUL MASTER
Sunnyvale, Calif. (July 13, 2010) Leading online game publisher, GamesCampus.com (www.GamesCampus.com), today released new screen shots for its genre-bending, free-to-play MMORTS, Soul Master. Soul Master arrives summer 2010, with the first CBT scheduled for later this
month. The new screen shots show off the armor for the Bearcat, Knight and Priest characters in the game.
Get more information and follow the latest updates at
About Soul Master
Soul Master will feature a unique combat system that will allow players to create structures, progress through technology trees and produce and command units-all while developing a persistent character of their own. With resource-driven RTS combat, Soul Master allows players to create defensive towers, barricades, resource harvesting
structures, and unit production facilities while progressing through simplified, traditional RTS tech-trees that let players focus on strategic, active gameplay in both Team and Free-for-All PvP.
Soul Master includes rich item customization systems that enable players to acquire unique stat and skill bonuses both for their personalized avatars, as well as their RTS buildings, production capabilities, and controlled units.
In addition to the robust PvP content, Soul Master features a wide range of PVE scenario modes such as defending objectives, escort missions, co-op challenges, boss raids, and AI RTS battles.
With fast paced combat that combines the high-speed action of a character vs. character brawler- and the tactical elements of a squad-based RTS – Soul Master sets out to take the very best of both worlds and merge them into a genre unto itself.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardians of Ember Adds New Content With Early Arrival of Act 6 Beta
- New content is coming early to Guardians of Ember today, with the beta release of Act 6. Ten new desert landscapes await players.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Shadows of the Hist Now Available
- Meta description preview: The Elder Scrolls Online has today launched Update 11: Shadows of Hist on PC/Mac.
- Wizards of the Coast Empowers Content Creators with Launch of 'Wizards Creator Program'
- Wizards of the Coast have announced today details for its new Wizard Creator Program, designed to support the growing community.