Starlite: Astronaut Rescue – NASA approved game now on Steam
Project Whitecard Studios Inc. announced today the release of “Starlite: Astronaut Rescue – Developed in Collaboration with NASA” for PC, Mac and Linux.
In Starlite: Astronaut Rescue, players complete an imagined near-future Mars mission in which they must construct a habitat, craft tools and use advanced robots. With the help of a virtual crewmate, a single-player 20 minute mini-adventure soon turns into more than bargained for on the Red Planet.
CEO of Project Whitecard, Khal Shariff said, “Working in collaboration with NASA, University of California Irvine, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the MacArthur Foundation on concepts used in Starlite: Astronaut Rescue and Starlite the larger game is the opportunity of a lifetime. As game developers we are honored to be able to contribute to mankind’s exploration in our own unique way. SAR is just a peek of what we have in store.”
“We invite players to try out this mission and contribute ideas on the forum as we work on the more expansive NASA Starlite game. Where will we explore first? Will bases be underground or on the surface? What will robots have evolved to 20 years from now?”
The Starlite game series gives players a chance to experience the future of space exploration using real NASA inspired science and engineering. Players will find the authentic vision of the future to be an awesome experience.
For more information, visit the Steam page at http://store.steampowered.com/app/266090
Articles You May Enjoy
- 8-Bit Studios: ‘Is making a quality F2P game possible for next gen?’
- 8-Bit, the independent development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today confirmed their attendance of EGX 2014 and also anno...
- Magerealm Reveals Angel of June, Casirae
- Casirae has come to the Realm to defend against the growing darkness.
- MIA ONLINE Announces Its Official Release Date
- On November 17th, Mia Online announced the release date of the 3D open-world action MMORPG from Cubizone.