Starlite: Astronaut Rescue – NASA approved game now on Steam
Project Whitecard Studios Inc. announced today the release of “Starlite: Astronaut Rescue – Developed in Collaboration with NASA” for PC, Mac and Linux.
In Starlite: Astronaut Rescue, players complete an imagined near-future Mars mission in which they must construct a habitat, craft tools and use advanced robots. With the help of a virtual crewmate, a single-player 20 minute mini-adventure soon turns into more than bargained for on the Red Planet.
CEO of Project Whitecard, Khal Shariff said, “Working in collaboration with NASA, University of California Irvine, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the MacArthur Foundation on concepts used in Starlite: Astronaut Rescue and Starlite the larger game is the opportunity of a lifetime. As game developers we are honored to be able to contribute to mankind’s exploration in our own unique way. SAR is just a peek of what we have in store.”
“We invite players to try out this mission and contribute ideas on the forum as we work on the more expansive NASA Starlite game. Where will we explore first? Will bases be underground or on the surface? What will robots have evolved to 20 years from now?”
The Starlite game series gives players a chance to experience the future of space exploration using real NASA inspired science and engineering. Players will find the authentic vision of the future to be an awesome experience.
For more information, visit the Steam page at http://store.steampowered.com/app/266090
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite: Dangerous - Premium Beta Begins
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV), the leading independent game developer with studios in Cambridge, UK and Halifax, Nova Scotia, today r...
- Activision and Bungie Bring Amazon Alexa Skill to Destiny 2's Ghost
- The Ghost Skill, voiced by Nolan North, is coming to Amazon's Alexa in a free option to all Alexa owners.
- Blood Bowl II Unleashes the Undead Horde in Free Update
- Blood Bowl II marks off the second of their four planned bonus teams today, with the Undead Hordes spilling onto the field.