Paragon Announces Early Access Date and Free Hero Philosophy
Today, Paragon‘s team has made a major announcement for the game’s early access and its business model.
Paragon Founder’s Packs will go on sale on March 14, and Early Access will begin on March 18. Players who purchase a Founder’s Pack will get into early access with persistent progress (no wipes). Beta Weekends will also be held during Early Access for players without a founder’s pack.
Paragon has also announced that it will make all heroes free access to all players, and cards can only be earned by playing the game. Microtransactions will instead include “cosmetic items (skins, emotes), boosts and other convenience items.”
More about Paragon’s philosophy can be read in the announcement.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: Nu Wa & Zeus Reworks Previewed
- SMITE's team has let slip a preview of the upcoming reworks for Zeus and Nu Wa, scheduled for its next patch.
- Jagged Alliance Online reveals PvP modes
- gamigo has revealed Jagged Alliance Online's upcoming PvP modes, added recently in the game's closed beta.
- Rend at PAX West 2018: Constant Evolution
- Rend is looking better than before. In fact, it may very well be the survival game the genre needs.