Paragon Announces Early Access Date and Free Hero Philosophy
Today, Paragon‘s team has made a major announcement for the game’s early access and its business model.
Paragon Founder’s Packs will go on sale on March 14, and Early Access will begin on March 18. Players who purchase a Founder’s Pack will get into early access with persistent progress (no wipes). Beta Weekends will also be held during Early Access for players without a founder’s pack.
Paragon has also announced that it will make all heroes free access to all players, and cards can only be earned by playing the game. Microtransactions will instead include “cosmetic items (skins, emotes), boosts and other convenience items.”
More about Paragon’s philosophy can be read in the announcement.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Revamped Gates of Darkness Revealed for Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has revamped the Gates of Darkness level in Elsword, as part three of the three phase Elsword Awakened update.
- FireFall Counts Down to Launch with DevBlog
- the first order of business seems to be a directional shift from the overly complex to more of a "keep it simple, stupid" approach t...
- G-Star 2019 Begins Early Bird Registration for November Game Exhibition Event
- G-STAR aims to be Asia's largest game exhibition, and it takes place this November 14-17th in Busan Korea.