Paragon Announces Early Access Date and Free Hero Philosophy
Today, Paragon‘s team has made a major announcement for the game’s early access and its business model.
Paragon Founder’s Packs will go on sale on March 14, and Early Access will begin on March 18. Players who purchase a Founder’s Pack will get into early access with persistent progress (no wipes). Beta Weekends will also be held during Early Access for players without a founder’s pack.
Paragon has also announced that it will make all heroes free access to all players, and cards can only be earned by playing the game. Microtransactions will instead include “cosmetic items (skins, emotes), boosts and other convenience items.”
More about Paragon’s philosophy can be read in the announcement.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online: Wormhole and mission gameplay updated
- Hyperion also includes major changes to wormhole effects. Since wormholes were introduced into the game years ago, EVE players of all experien...
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Gets "Map Madness" Campaign
- Wargaming today announced “Map Madness”, a limited-time campaign challenging World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition players to reach a cumulativ...
- Webzen Introduces a New Strategy Game, 'First Hero'
- Webzen revealed a new strategy title, slated to arrive in the first half of 2018, entitled 'First Hero'.