Medal Masters Call of Destiny Update Arrives
More dynamic battles and heroes rollout as NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, launches the latest content update for its popular, action-packed mobile, collectible RPG Medal Masters. Developed by Korean-based Enfeel Inc., Medal Masters is available in 154 countries around the world, including North America, Europe, Japan, Taiwan, for Android and iOS.
Medal Masters’ ‘Call of Destiny’ update gives players and fans of the real-time, party-based RPG enhanced gameplay and brand new experiences with the addition of new challenging battles and bigger hero enemies. The latest update will feature an expanded Guild Battles to allow players from all over the world to battle against each other measuring strength and skills against global competitors. In addition, to three new heroes, players are invited to offer feedback to existing heroes in the new ‘Hero Evaluation Board’.
- The ‘Call of Destiny’ update includes:
- Expanded Guild Battle for players to compete globally;
- Three new heroes to recruit including the dark hero Mordred, fire hero Apollon, and the wood hero Pan;
- Max. level and Infinite Challenge levels increased to 100;
- New ‘Hero Evaluation Board’ for players to provide character feedback;
- The Skeleton King: Available for a limited time, this powerful wizard can be obtained in the Advent Dungeon until July 12.
Medal Master players can now experience a brand new adventure as they journey to save more than 388 different heroes, collect medals, and become the ultimate medal master. The game is available in 12 languages, including Korean, English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowbound Open Alpha Test Launches on July 8th
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Shadowbound, its newest browser title, will debut with an exclusive...
- Tree of Savior: S.Korean Version To Be Released Q3 2015
- Nexon Q4 2014 investor’s presentation confirms that Tree of Savior will be published in the second half of 2015 or later. The game release p...