Wakfu Free to Play Launch Coming September 18
Wakfu’s free-to-play version has been in beta testing on Steam, and is soon preparing for its final official launch on September 18.
Although previous plans were to shut down the servers on the 16 in preparation for the launch, Ankama has now confirmed they will keep the servers online, letting beta testers play even longer before the game becomes available to the public.
Closed beta testers’ progress will carry over to the official launch later this week, and will not be wiped.
Not in the beta yet? Make sure to grab a key and get an early start!
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends - World Finals Venue Annouced
- Riot Games have announced the 2014 League of Legends World Final will be held in South Korea’s Sangam Stadium on October 19th.
- Elsword Invites Players to Roam The Spooky Forest
- Kill3rCombo has revealed new Halloween-themed content and an updated Halloween dungeon for Elsword.
- Gumi and Colopl Press Event Recap - Phantom of the Kill and More!
- Phantom of the Kill is an anime styled SRPG (Strategy Role Playing Game) that has enjoyed some success since it’s Japanese-exclusive release...