Magicka: Wizard Wars Announces Curse Voice Integration
Curse Inc., a leading video game media and technology company, announced today the availability of a new integration between Curse Inc.’s VoIP communication platform, Curse Voice, and Magicka: Wizard Wars. With the click of a button, players will be able to create and enter voice sessions magically while in-game.
“With such an exciting, fast-paced game as Magicka: Wizard Wars, solid communication is key,” said David Nisshagen, Game Director of Magicka: Wizard Wars. “We feel that the easy-setup and usability of Curse Voice was an excellent choice for our players and we look forward to seeing how they can use it to take their tactics to the next level.”
“Curse is proud for the opportunity to create better voice communication solutions for Magicka: Wizard Wars with Curse Voice,” said Curse CEO, Hubert Thieblot.
To celebrate this glorious partnership, Curse and Paradox Interactive are offering up a Curse-themed staff to anyone who plays a game of Magicka: Wizard Wars while using Curse Voice.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 4Story raises level cap and adds new content
- Zemi Interactive announced Friday (October 9th) that a massive new update went live for 4Story that raises the level cap and introduces a new ...
- R2Games Announces Upcoming Release of New Browser Title Mythborne
- Reality Squared Games announced today the upcoming launch of its latest browser title, Mythborne.
- Take Your Shot at Soldier Front 2's Closed Beta
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced that its newest online first-person shooter (FPS), Soldie...