Magicka: Wizard Wars Announces Curse Voice Integration
Curse Inc., a leading video game media and technology company, announced today the availability of a new integration between Curse Inc.’s VoIP communication platform, Curse Voice, and Magicka: Wizard Wars. With the click of a button, players will be able to create and enter voice sessions magically while in-game.
“With such an exciting, fast-paced game as Magicka: Wizard Wars, solid communication is key,” said David Nisshagen, Game Director of Magicka: Wizard Wars. “We feel that the easy-setup and usability of Curse Voice was an excellent choice for our players and we look forward to seeing how they can use it to take their tactics to the next level.”
“Curse is proud for the opportunity to create better voice communication solutions for Magicka: Wizard Wars with Curse Voice,” said Curse CEO, Hubert Thieblot.
To celebrate this glorious partnership, Curse and Paradox Interactive are offering up a Curse-themed staff to anyone who plays a game of Magicka: Wizard Wars while using Curse Voice.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Open Beta Coming August 28th!
- Knight Age is only days away from Open Beta Testing! Starting August 28th players will be able to play this unique riding-action, 3D fantasy M...
- Landmark July 30 Livestreams
- Sony Online Entertainment will be streaming this afternoon, starting at 4pm Pacific, for its upcoming sandbox MMO, Landmark.
- Starlit on Wheels Launches on Mobile
- Brazilian Studio Rockhead announces that its new title, Starlit on Wheels, is now available free on Android and iOS.