Magicka: Wizard Wars Announces Curse Voice Integration
Curse Inc., a leading video game media and technology company, announced today the availability of a new integration between Curse Inc.’s VoIP communication platform, Curse Voice, and Magicka: Wizard Wars. With the click of a button, players will be able to create and enter voice sessions magically while in-game.
“With such an exciting, fast-paced game as Magicka: Wizard Wars, solid communication is key,” said David Nisshagen, Game Director of Magicka: Wizard Wars. “We feel that the easy-setup and usability of Curse Voice was an excellent choice for our players and we look forward to seeing how they can use it to take their tactics to the next level.”
“Curse is proud for the opportunity to create better voice communication solutions for Magicka: Wizard Wars with Curse Voice,” said Curse CEO, Hubert Thieblot.
To celebrate this glorious partnership, Curse and Paradox Interactive are offering up a Curse-themed staff to anyone who plays a game of Magicka: Wizard Wars while using Curse Voice.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESPN to host 'Heroes of the Storm' College Tournament
- The ultimate Heroes of the Storm™ collegiate tournament comes to a head this April 26 at the Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall in Los Angele...
- EVE: Source, the Guide to EVE Online's Universe, Now Available
- CCP Games and Dark Horse announce the release of EVE: Source, plus the second issue of EVE: True Stories.
- Skyforge "Crucible of the Gods" Massive Update Coming August 11
- This massive update includes bug fixes, new content and feature enhancements as well as the ability to unlock the divine form.