Magicka: Wizard Wars
Magicka: Wizard Wars is a fast-paced PvP arena where teams of four wizards battle each other out in a chaotic war where friendly fire and crazy spell combinations are the norm. With hundreds of spells and items, plus the same gameplay you’ve come to expect from the Magicka series, Magicka: Wizard Wars brings a new twist with its unique action packed spell casting PvP!
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Paradox North
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Traditional Magicka humor
- +Friendly fire.
- +Hundreds of items and spells.
- -Friendly fire.
- -Dynamic Spellcasting may be tough to master.
- -PvP only.
- -Few Map Options.
- -Shop Not Implemented Yet
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or later
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 512Mb Nvidia GeForce 440 / AMD Radeon 5670 or greater
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Magicka: Wizard Wars is a fast-paced PvP arena where teams of four wizards battle each other out in a chaotic war where friendly fire and crazy spell combinations are the norm.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planets³ Kickstarter Interview
- Planets³ is an up-and-coming voxel-based free-roam RPG, similar to titles like Starbound and Minecraft but with a stronger story-driven exper...
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Begins Second Closed Beta Test
- GameSamba today announced details regarding the second closed beta test of the free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain
- Puzzle & Dragons Teams Up With Justice League
- Puzzle & Dragons has another exciting collaboration starting next week (February 11th - 17th) with DC Comics' Justice League.