Magicka: Wizard Wars
Magicka: Wizard Wars is a fast-paced PvP arena where teams of four wizards battle each other out in a chaotic war where friendly fire and crazy spell combinations are the norm. With hundreds of spells and items, plus the same gameplay you’ve come to expect from the Magicka series, Magicka: Wizard Wars brings a new twist with its unique action packed spell casting PvP!
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Paradox North
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Traditional Magicka humor
- +Friendly fire.
- +Hundreds of items and spells.
- -Friendly fire.
- -Dynamic Spellcasting may be tough to master.
- -PvP only.
- -Few Map Options.
- -Shop Not Implemented Yet
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or later
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 512Mb Nvidia GeForce 440 / AMD Radeon 5670 or greater
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Magicka: Wizard Wars is a fast-paced PvP arena where teams of four wizards battle each other out in a chaotic war where friendly fire and crazy spell combinations are the norm.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Getting Multiplayer
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island will release a multiplayer mode on Steam as a free update on Friday the 13th of May, 2016.
- DOTA 2 Officially Free to Play With Early Access
- Valve has officially announced that Dota 2 is free-to-play, and has revealed more details about the game's business model.
- Warframe Releases CBT Update 6
- Warframe's team has worked hard to bring a new massive update to their game, and offers a video feature today to get the lowdown on the u...