Magicka: Wizard Wars
Magicka: Wizard Wars is a fast-paced PvP arena where teams of four wizards battle each other out in a chaotic war where friendly fire and crazy spell combinations are the norm. With hundreds of spells and items, plus the same gameplay you’ve come to expect from the Magicka series, Magicka: Wizard Wars brings a new twist with its unique action packed spell casting PvP!
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Paradox North
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Traditional Magicka humor
- +Friendly fire.
- +Hundreds of items and spells.
- -Friendly fire.
- -Dynamic Spellcasting may be tough to master.
- -PvP only.
- -Few Map Options.
- -Shop Not Implemented Yet
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or later
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 512Mb Nvidia GeForce 440 / AMD Radeon 5670 or greater
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Magicka: Wizard Wars is a fast-paced PvP arena where teams of four wizards battle each other out in a chaotic war where friendly fire and crazy spell combinations are the norm.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder at Gamescom 2013
- Award-winning developer and publisher Gaijin Entertainment announced today that it will be showing off the console version of the critically a...
- E3 2017 Thursday Recap Part Two - Hunt: Showdown, Senran Kagura Peach Splash, and Spellforce 3
- Time to wrap up our coverage of E3 2017! But we saved a variety of truly impressive looking games for last.