Alganon Live on Steam
Quest Online today announces that Alganon, its long running MMO game, is now live on Steam.
First released as Beta in late 2009, Alganon was officially released in mid-2010 and has continued to grow in leaps and bounds since then.
In the past five years, the game has been through various additions and improvements, leading up to the development and release of its first expansion pack, Rise Of The Ourobani in early 2014.
Today’s Steam release is the next step in the game’s continued journey toward increased growth.
Alganon is a traditional epic fantasy-based MMORPG that allows thousands of people to play together in a virtual world that features a rich history dominated by commanding deities, powerful weapons and armor, deadly magic, epic quests, ancient places to discover, the utilization of detailed trade skills, a unique skills study system and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Expands Service to Latin America
- After years of waiting, players in Latin America will finally have their own service for the hit free to play action MMORPG, Elsword.
- City of Titans Kickstarter Interview
- One year into the creation of the CoH spiritual successor Missing Worlds Media has come to the world to find support. Less than one week into ...
- En Masse Entertainment Outlines Development Roadmap for TERA
- En Masse Entertainment has today published a development roadmap outlining future updates planned for their flagship action MMORPG, TERA.