League of Legends Previews Darius Patch
Riot Games has released details for its Darius patch in League of Legends.
Summoner’s Rift will get a facelift, updating the map’s look and making it perform better for low settings. The HUD has been rebuilt with frame rate improvement on all settings, plus new visual improvements and the addition of minion kills. Ashe gets a visual upgrade to meet new quality standards. Players will now be more aware of turret damage, as a sound and icon will display when players are targetted by them. Ranked Solo/Duo Queue will only allow unlocked champions (and not the free to play rotation), while solo queue players will get some better chances in Normal Draft when meeting up with premades.
Other improvements are also included in the patch, along with the debut of Darius, the Hand of Noxus. This champion (featured in the spotlight below) is an axe-wielding melee fighter with bleeds and devastating attacks.
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Darius, the Hand of Noxus
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online’s Aegis Release Brings a Bold New Sovereignty
- Evolution has come to EVE warfare and the ramifications will affect every single one of EVE’s hundreds of thousands of players.
- First Annual Midgard Exposition And Bazaar Arrives in Ragnarok
- Ragnarok Online is celebrating its 9th anniversary with a special new event for players.
- Prepare for a Month of Amazing TERA Events to Mark Their Sixth-Anniversary on PC
- TERA first launched on PC on May 1st, 2012 and continues to go strong with consistent, engaging content.