League of Legends Previews Darius Patch
Riot Games has released details for its Darius patch in League of Legends.
Summoner’s Rift will get a facelift, updating the map’s look and making it perform better for low settings. The HUD has been rebuilt with frame rate improvement on all settings, plus new visual improvements and the addition of minion kills. Ashe gets a visual upgrade to meet new quality standards. Players will now be more aware of turret damage, as a sound and icon will display when players are targetted by them. Ranked Solo/Duo Queue will only allow unlocked champions (and not the free to play rotation), while solo queue players will get some better chances in Normal Draft when meeting up with premades.
Other improvements are also included in the patch, along with the debut of Darius, the Hand of Noxus. This champion (featured in the spotlight below) is an axe-wielding melee fighter with bleeds and devastating attacks.
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Darius, the Hand of Noxus
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mirage: Arcane Warfare Beta Patch 3 Now Live
- Live on Steam now, this update (Beta Patch 3) includes a series of gameplay tweaks and improvements.
- Creative Assembly Announces A Total War Saga
- Creative Assembly have shared initial plans for a new class of historical Total War game that will launch under the badge of A Total War Saga.
- Unturned Beta Preview
- Unturned has once again proven that a beautiful set of graphics is not needed to have a successful game.