League of Legends Previews Darius Patch
Riot Games has released details for its Darius patch in League of Legends.
Summoner’s Rift will get a facelift, updating the map’s look and making it perform better for low settings. The HUD has been rebuilt with frame rate improvement on all settings, plus new visual improvements and the addition of minion kills. Ashe gets a visual upgrade to meet new quality standards. Players will now be more aware of turret damage, as a sound and icon will display when players are targetted by them. Ranked Solo/Duo Queue will only allow unlocked champions (and not the free to play rotation), while solo queue players will get some better chances in Normal Draft when meeting up with premades.
Other improvements are also included in the patch, along with the debut of Darius, the Hand of Noxus. This champion (featured in the spotlight below) is an axe-wielding melee fighter with bleeds and devastating attacks.
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Darius, the Hand of Noxus
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: 4.21 Patch Notes
- Final Fantasy XIV's Patch 4.21 will bring some closure to several issues plaguing the game.
- New Adventurous Tamer Makes His Digimon Masters Debut
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, announced today the addition of the adventurous yet naïve character, Tai, who has appear...
- World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor Impressions
- I’m still very positive for this expansion, fan of the game aside and everything. Consider this before you complain about bugs on opening da...