League of Legends Previews Darius Patch
Riot Games has released details for its Darius patch in League of Legends.
Summoner’s Rift will get a facelift, updating the map’s look and making it perform better for low settings. The HUD has been rebuilt with frame rate improvement on all settings, plus new visual improvements and the addition of minion kills. Ashe gets a visual upgrade to meet new quality standards. Players will now be more aware of turret damage, as a sound and icon will display when players are targetted by them. Ranked Solo/Duo Queue will only allow unlocked champions (and not the free to play rotation), while solo queue players will get some better chances in Normal Draft when meeting up with premades.
Other improvements are also included in the patch, along with the debut of Darius, the Hand of Noxus. This champion (featured in the spotlight below) is an axe-wielding melee fighter with bleeds and devastating attacks.
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Darius, the Hand of Noxus
Articles You May Enjoy
- Otherland Announces Closed Beta Weekend And Five Isle
- Gamigo has announced Otherland's first beta weekend will happen between August 31 and September 2.
- Corsair Announces Cherry MX RGB Gaming Keyboards and More
- Corsair will be showcasing new products this year at Computex 2014, running from June 3 through June 5.
- Landmark July 30 Livestreams
- Sony Online Entertainment will be streaming this afternoon, starting at 4pm Pacific, for its upcoming sandbox MMO, Landmark.