League of Angels Introduces Alliance Expedition and Sylph Hall
League of Angels is offering two new challenges for players – the Alliance Expedition and the Sylph Hall.
Alliance Expedition is a cross-server PVP event, which is a grand war among alliances. To succeed in this war, you need to improve your individual performance, and you also need to make the whole alliance united! Only best of the best will win King’s Division Emblem!
All alliance will challenge alliance ranked 70th to 1st in sequence. When your alliance defeated all the target alliance members, then the whole alliance will receive both each challenge rewards and Alliance clearance rewards.
Sylph Hall is a place where powerful sylphs dwell, shrouded in mystery. It’s time to awaken the sylphs from a dead sleep! All heroes in Sylph Hall possess mystery powers and skills. They can be set to bless your heroes in battles after you summon them. To summon a Sylph hero you need to collect Sylph Hero Badge. Good news is one of the Sylph Badge can be gained through Loops. Don’t miss it!
After summon a sylph, you can train him/her to boost the stats. The necessary Purgatory Soul can be gained in Alliance Expedition. If a sylph blesses a hero, you can choose the hero skin by checking the Morph Sylph Skin button. If you summon a new sylph later, you can recycle the Purgatory Soul you spent on the former Sylph.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Steam Launch Review
- First of all I want to mention how beautiful this game is; not only is it the best looking title in the free dog-fighting genre, it may be one...
- Shadowrun Online Hits Steam Early Access
- Shadowrun Online launches today on Steam Early Access with a prequel to the upcoming campaign.
- 2K Games Annouces "Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth"
- 2K Games has recently annouced a new entry into the award-winning strategy game series with Sid Meier's Civilization®: Beyond Earth.