League of Angels
League of Angels is a free-to-play 2D fantasy MMORPG developed by Youzu Interactive and can be played in compatible Internet browsers. In League of Angels you can become a male or female Warrior, Mage, or Archer and take up arms with your guardian angel so that nothing can stop you! Take up the role of humanity, and destroy the evil forces of Suurde! On your journey you must seek out and assist the once powerful Angels, beautiful beings who can offer you special boons and attacks for your party in a unique battle system.
League of Angels has the busiest of players covered with its automated gameplay system. The in-game bot can play most aspects of the game for you, freeing you up when you have something to do or just need a break but want to keep making progress.
Grow your character’s strength in numerous ways, exploiting each of them to reach your fullest potential. Upgrade your equipment, train yourself in use of the elements, use the Dragonsoul system to boost your stats and more. You won’t be at a loss for ways to improve your character in this game! You can even collect different mounts that will help you get around more quickly and in style.
See what wonders await you in League of Angels and fight for true power today!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Youzu Interactive
- Publisher: Youzu Interactive
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Wide variety of MMO features.
- +PvP has level matching.
- +Nice crafting systems.
- -Messy interface.
- -Automated combat
- -Few selectable classes.
- Browser with Internet connection required.
- Description: Save the Angels and fight evil in this colorful browser-based MMORPG!
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames Hosts Month of Classic Servers
- InnoGames celebrates its 10th anniversary by hosting a series of classic servers for its legendary online games: Tribal Wars, Grepolis and The
- Winning Putt Update Increases Level Cap
- Besides pushing the level cap from 30 to 35, demanding quests, new club sets, and game optimizations are waiting for the players.
- Alganon Live on Steam
- Quest Online today announces that Alganon, its long running MMO game, is now live on Steam.