League of Angels
League of Angels is a fantasy MMORPG featuring a large vibrant world filled with epic combat encounters, grand quests, unforgettable adventures, and a loads of personalized customization options.
Team up with a mighty guardian spirit and travel across the land vanquishing the evil Suurde wherever they may be!
►White Knight: Keenly utilize your angel’s ability to buff your attributes in battle.
►Comp-Play: Let minor engagements resolve themselves with the handy auto-fight mode.
►Gear Revolver: Raise your power level by training stats and collecting rare equipment.
►Difficulty Spike: Attempt more challenging content with dungeons runs of varying restrictions.
►Side Stop: Take a break from the action with more casual mini-games.
►A Sight to Behold: Enjoy colorful visuals on your heroic journey.
►Carrot on a Stick: Tame a variety of mounts for increasingly faster travel times.
Pick your profession among the likes of the hearty Warrior, light-footed Archer, or spellslinging Mage.
This is a free-to-play title offering various premium items for sale.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Youzu Interactive
- Publisher: GTARCADE
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Wide variety of MMO features.
- +PvP has level matching.
- +Nice crafting systems.
- -Messy interface.
- -Automated combat
- -Few selectable classes.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: League of Angels is a fantasy MMORPG featuring a large vibrant world filled with epic combat encounters, grand quests, unforgettable adventures, and a wide variety of personalized customization options.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight Retribution Review
- Blacklight Retribution is Perfect World Entertainment’s first FPS offering. The game looks like many of its competitors, but how does it sta...
- Elsword Season 2 Prelude Stream Reveals Exciting Details
- Elsword's Moshup and Crow hosted a Friday livestream focused on the Prelude to Season 2, and revealed some new details about the updates.
- Free-to-Play Week in Review - 10/16/2015
- Our editors are back after a one-week hiatus to tackle the latest news in free-to-play MMOs and online games!