League of Legends Reveals Taliyah
Today, League of Legends has revealed its newest champion: Taliyah, the Stoneweaver.
Taliyah is a control mage, designed to trap her lane opponents using the earth from the lanes itself. She can also surf across to a side lane with her passive, push waves with powerful AOE attacks, and roam with building movement speed before dropping into another fight.
Here’s Tailyah’s kit. Learn more about her tactics and design in the official reveal page.
Passive: Rock Surfing
When out of combat, Taliyah builds movement speed whenever traveling near walls.
Q: Threaded Volley
Passive: Taliyah gains increased movement speed when traversing worked ground.
Active: Taliyah rips up the ground around her, firing a volley of five stone shards in a target direction while moving freely. Casting Threaded Volley converts the area into worked ground for a few minutes. Additional Threaded Volley casts over worked ground will yield just one rock projectile.
W: Seismic Shove
Taliyah marks a target location. After a brief delay, the ground erupts, knocking up and damaging all enemies caught in the blast zone. Taliyah can recast Seismic Shove before it erupts to throw the victims in any targeted direction—even over walls.
E: Unraveled Earth
Taliyah scatters boulders onto the ground before her. Opponents who dash through the fractured earth take damage from an explosion. After a few seconds, any remaining rocks in the field erupt, dealing a second wave of damage.
R: Weaver’s Wall
Taliyah briefly channels before summoning a massive wall of spiraling rock that tears through the Rift in a target direction. Taliyah can reactivate Weaver’s Wall while channeling to ride atop the wall as it emerges. Taking damage or inputting a move command in any direction will cut her ride short.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ToyKart Review
- It was high time we get a karting game that we can enjoy on the fly. And that’s where Playpark’s ToyKart comes in.
- Hi-Rez Announces SMITE 24-Hour Charity Live Stream and eSports Event
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced the "SMITE Challenge For Charity," a 24-hour charity live stream of the online game SMITE that will c...
- AdventureQuest 3D Open Beta Now on iOS
- Artix Entertainment announced today that they have launched their open beta for the upcoming cross-platform MMORPG, AdventureQuest 3D, on iOS.