Kings and Legends Announced
Just A Game, publisher of War2 Glory, has announced their newest free-to-play game, Kings and Legends.
Kings and Legends is a unique card-based browser-game, where players can battle in PvP matches from one to four player teams, follow PvE battle scenarios, and customize and evolve their decks. Take on the role of the Lord of Silver Heron Ridge, battle through contested regions, manage your resources, fuse cards together, and grow in power to conquer all types of enemies. Players can even battle in AI PvP battles to hone their strategies and decks. Weekly PvP rankings will reward the best players with special rewards.
Find out more about the game, and sign up for beta, at http://beta.kingsandlegends.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Heroes Online: Now in Open Beta
- Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) from Aeria Games, today commenced its Open Beta program! Players...
- Fiesta Online Celebrates 11th Birthday Over Two Weeks
- Fiesta Online is proud to celebrate their 11th birthday, and with that comes two weeks of exciting events in-game.
- Flyff Gold Coming In July
- GPotato has announced that Flyff Gold will launch July 11.