“Jagged Alliance: Flashback” Releases a Linux Version on Steam Early Access
Full Control announced today that the next installment in the classic turn-based strategy franchise, Jagged Alliance: Flashback, is now available for Linux users on Steam Early Access. Additionally, Full Control has added a Modding Guide to Jagged Alliance: Flashback on Early Access to help guide players through the editor to make mods and new sectors for the game. The game is fully integrated with Steam Workshop, allowing users to share and discuss their creations.
“We have strived to make Jagged Alliance: Flashback mod-friendly and even now in Early Access, players can design new missions with the editor running in the free version of Unity, which is the engine we use to power the game”, said Thomas Hentschel Lund, CEO of Full Control. “Linux users usually know a thing or two about programming, so we are excited to announce the game for Linux at the same time that we are working to really beef up the modding system. We can’t wait to see what our players will create”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC Pack Ascendance Blasts Off
- Prepare to rise to a new level of Call of Duty® DLC with the release of Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Ascendance.
- AD2460 Goes Free To Play
- Fifth Season AS who runs AD2460 has just announced that the game will go “free-to-play” on December 7th.
- MyDream: Interview with Project Manager Michael Lynch
- Without any further ado, my interview on what to expect from the MyDream title and their developers!