Grand Chase announces new character
Grand Chase announced its latest major update today, including a new Hero Dungeon and a new character.
The new Hero Dungeon, called The Crucible, features the boss Hellstrom, and is available in-game today.
Zero will be the newest character, arriving on pre-sale on March 1st with an official release on March 8th. Zero’s playing style uses two different fighting stances, defensive and offensive. His weapon is a giant sword.
Grand Chase is published by SG Interactive (Ntreev), which publishes Project Blackout, Pangya, and Trickster Online.
Grand Chase Gameplay Screenshot
New Grand Chase Character and Hero Dungeon Revealed
IRVINE, Calif. – Feb. 25, 2010
SG Interactive today unveiled details of the next planned Grand Chase update, which includes a hotly anticipated new character and a fiery new Hero Dungeon. The new character, Zero, offers a new playing style with two distinct fighting stances that offer different benefits, one a defensive stance and the other an offensive stance that utilizes a giant, living sword. The new Hero Dungeon is called The Crucible and will challenge players to make it through a hellish furnace and defeat the new boss Hellstrom. Zero will be released March 8 and will be available for presale, with special bonus items, on March 1. The Crucible Hero Dungeon is available in-game now.
For more information about Grand Chase and Zero please visit the official website at http://grandchase.ntreev.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online: Twitch Developer Live Stream Tonight
- Now in its second day of Kickstarter, Shards Online is ready to host its first developer livestream tonight at 8pm EST (5pm PST).
- Conquer Age: Clash of Empires Now Available on Android
- NHN Entertainment USA Inc. and TOAST are proud to present Conquer Age: Clash of Empires, a time-traveling, globe-spanning war strategy game fe...
- Space Hulk: Ascension Edition Review
- You are a Space Marine in the service of the Emperor! Cowardice does not become you! Set ablaze the alien, and delve into the Space Hulks!