Grand Chase announces new character
Grand Chase announced its latest major update today, including a new Hero Dungeon and a new character.
The new Hero Dungeon, called The Crucible, features the boss Hellstrom, and is available in-game today.
Zero will be the newest character, arriving on pre-sale on March 1st with an official release on March 8th. Zero’s playing style uses two different fighting stances, defensive and offensive. His weapon is a giant sword.
Grand Chase is published by SG Interactive (Ntreev), which publishes Project Blackout, Pangya, and Trickster Online.
Grand Chase Gameplay Screenshot
New Grand Chase Character and Hero Dungeon Revealed
IRVINE, Calif. – Feb. 25, 2010
SG Interactive today unveiled details of the next planned Grand Chase update, which includes a hotly anticipated new character and a fiery new Hero Dungeon. The new character, Zero, offers a new playing style with two distinct fighting stances that offer different benefits, one a defensive stance and the other an offensive stance that utilizes a giant, living sword. The new Hero Dungeon is called The Crucible and will challenge players to make it through a hellish furnace and defeat the new boss Hellstrom. Zero will be released March 8 and will be available for presale, with special bonus items, on March 1. The Crucible Hero Dungeon is available in-game now.
For more information about Grand Chase and Zero please visit the official website at http://grandchase.ntreev.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Opens Gates for Open Beta
- For the Closed Beta spanning since March 24th, invites were limited to 5,000 players to test the game in a more controlled setting.
- Redbana Launches FC Manager Teaser Site
- Redbana announces FC Manager, a new football club manager simualtion, and launches its teaser website.
- Marvel Heroes - Update 2.31 - Moon Knight and Mardi Gras
- A new update for Marvel Heroes is now live, which features the addition of Moon Knight and a Mardi Gras based event.