Fable Legends: Content Update 19.2 Gives New Loot Changes
In a new update for Fable Legends, the action based co-op RPG by Lionhead Studios, price and loot changes have been made. All available heroes are now cheaper to purchase and there’s more relevant chest loot for players to collect.
The dev team has been collecting all sorts of feedback and reduced prices for other items available including Villian Creatures.
For more info, visit https://www.fablelegends.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Helm's Deep Expansion Launch Date Set
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today that The Lord of the Rings Online™: Helm’s Deep™, the next expansion to the award...
- Albion Online's Percival Update Is Coming Soon
- Albion Online's seventh major update is on the way, and is entitled "Percival".
- Failure Developer Kickstarter Interview
- Failure was original conceived during an internal game jam - we were in a bit of a pickle due to losing our lead artist.