Fable Legends: Content Update 19.2 Gives New Loot Changes
In a new update for Fable Legends, the action based co-op RPG by Lionhead Studios, price and loot changes have been made. All available heroes are now cheaper to purchase and there’s more relevant chest loot for players to collect.
The dev team has been collecting all sorts of feedback and reduced prices for other items available including Villian Creatures.
For more info, visit https://www.fablelegends.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riot Games Reveals League of Legends Patch 5.11
- Riot Games is giving their Dominion and Twisted Treeline maps a bit of love in the latest League of Legends patch 5.11.
- Trove: Bomber Royale Receives Update
- A new update for Trove goes live today, as well as the new PVP mode, Trove: Battle Royale.
- Neverwinter Sea of Moving Ice Update Landing November 8
- Neverwinter has announced that the next story update for Storm King's Thunder - titled Sea of Moving Ice - will launch on November 8 on P...