Fable Legends: Content Update 19.2 Gives New Loot Changes
In a new update for Fable Legends, the action based co-op RPG by Lionhead Studios, price and loot changes have been made. All available heroes are now cheaper to purchase and there’s more relevant chest loot for players to collect.
The dev team has been collecting all sorts of feedback and reduced prices for other items available including Villian Creatures.
For more info, visit https://www.fablelegends.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crystal of Re:union Review
- True to form, Crystal of Re:union plays like your usual free-to-play kingdom builder.
- Closed Beta for Prime World Announced
- After a long wait, closed beta is finally ready for English players of Prime World.
- Gameglobe Reveals Teaser Trailer and Screenshots
- Bigpoint and Square Enix have released a new trailer and screenshots for their upcoming title Gameglobe today.