Fable Legends: Content Update 19.2 Gives New Loot Changes
In a new update for Fable Legends, the action based co-op RPG by Lionhead Studios, price and loot changes have been made. All available heroes are now cheaper to purchase and there’s more relevant chest loot for players to collect.
The dev team has been collecting all sorts of feedback and reduced prices for other items available including Villian Creatures.
For more info, visit https://www.fablelegends.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch: Hero Gameplay Previews
- Blizzard is offering early fans who are hyped about Overwatch a treat today - video gameplay previews of all twelve of its starting heroes.
- Everquest Next & The Holy Grails
- Today marks the day the EverQuest developers and the entire team at SOE can stop burying their excitement about the highly anticipated EQNext.
- New racer customization available for Quantum Rush
- Today, the GameArt Studio team has released a new video for fans and beta testers of the online future racer, Quantum Rush, that is currently ...