EVE Online: “Crius” Feature Site and In-Development Video Launched
CCP has just launched a feature site for the July 22nd Crius release for EVE Online and an accompanying in-development video that highlights the biggest changes coming to industry and manufacturing within gaming’s most dynamic and player-driven economy in EVE‘s 11 years. As the fuel that powers the “infernal machine” of harvesting, creation and destruction, the industry changes will catalyze player-driven action, create new opportunities for veterans and new players alike, and most likely start some good old-fashioned space conflict.
For more info, visit http://play.eveonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: Founders’ Packs and Bundles revamped
- Square Enix is pleased to announce a refresh of Nosgoth’s Founders’ packs and bundles. The Veteran, Warlord, Warband, and Immortal packs a...
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Defense Crafting Now Available
- Today, Ubisoft released a major update for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, bringing defense crafting to Opulencia in an effort to bring more v...
- Aura Kingdom Level Cap Raises to 90
- Aeria Games' free to play anime MMORPG Aura Kingdom has launched its latest content update, raising the level cap to 90.