EVE Online: “Crius” Feature Site and In-Development Video Launched
CCP has just launched a feature site for the July 22nd Crius release for EVE Online and an accompanying in-development video that highlights the biggest changes coming to industry and manufacturing within gaming’s most dynamic and player-driven economy in EVE‘s 11 years. As the fuel that powers the “infernal machine” of harvesting, creation and destruction, the industry changes will catalyze player-driven action, create new opportunities for veterans and new players alike, and most likely start some good old-fashioned space conflict.
For more info, visit http://play.eveonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE: True Stories - Issue #3 now available
- CCP Games and Dark Horse have released the latest installment of their EVE: True Stories graphic novel, based on the exploits of EVE Online® ...
- Rainbow Saga – Fantasy Action MMO's World Revealed
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today revealed first details of the colourful world of new free-to-play, hack-n-slash, fantasy a...
- HRX at Dreamhack: Day Two
- The actual convention center for Dreamhack Atlanta is pretty massive. That being said, I feel like they could do more with the venue.