Envision Entertainment Takes Over Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
Envision Entertainment GmbH, a world class development studio specialized on deep strategy games, today announced that they took over operations of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances, the long-running browser game based on the prestigious Command & Conquer franchise. Under a new agreement with Electronic Arts, Envision will handle development, support, community management and live operations for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances.
Envision Entertainment is a game developer founded by industry veterans Dirk Ringe and Volker Wertich, with most of the company’s talent coming from the original studio that developed Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances. Envision will form a dedicated team for the game to ensure the best experience for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances players.
“We love this game and we will do everything to make it an even better experience for its faithful players,” says Dirk Ringe, co-founder and CEO of Envision.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Garden: Limited Edition Card Released
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has recently announced a Limited Edition of the extremely rare Shikihime card: Kurakakemiy...
- Atlantica Online Changing Publishers
- Nexon has announced that after years of service, Atlantica Online will be transferring to a new publisher: VALOFE.
- Aeria Games launches two new web games
- Aeria Games has added two new browser-based MMOs to its platform: Crystal Saga and Rock n Roll.