Envision Entertainment Takes Over Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
Envision Entertainment GmbH, a world class development studio specialized on deep strategy games, today announced that they took over operations of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances, the long-running browser game based on the prestigious Command & Conquer franchise. Under a new agreement with Electronic Arts, Envision will handle development, support, community management and live operations for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances.
Envision Entertainment is a game developer founded by industry veterans Dirk Ringe and Volker Wertich, with most of the company’s talent coming from the original studio that developed Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances. Envision will form a dedicated team for the game to ensure the best experience for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances players.
“We love this game and we will do everything to make it an even better experience for its faithful players,” says Dirk Ringe, co-founder and CEO of Envision.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Summer Update Released
- A huge update comes for Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War from Joycity right in time for the summer.
- Billion Lords Pre-Registration Reaches over 150,000 Users
- Billion Lords RPG is presently available for Pre-Registration on the Play Store and iOS store.
- Update 7.5 for World of Tanks goes live
- Wargaming has announced Update 7.5 for World of Tanks has gone live, bringing several new features such as new tier 10 tanks, arenas, and titl...