Dying Light – Devs play co-op in new promo video
The developers from Techland sat together for an intense co-op session of Dying Light. Lead devs Tymon Smektała and Maciej Binkowski along with brand manager Paweł Modliński, and assistant producer Marcel Mitraszewski created a tight team of survivors, showcasing several more advanced gameplay tactics as well as a few less fortunate encounters with zombies. The players can watch their struggles and get the taste of the game’s co-op mode in the just released gameplay video.
Dying Light features seamless drop-in/drop-out co-op for up to 4 players. The multiplayer is fully integrated with the campaign and allows the players to complete quests together, explore the quarantine zone, and take part in special co-op challenges.
The game features also asymmetric PvP multiplayer for up to 5 players (4v1) thanks to the “Be the Zombie” DLC mode. You can also watch the first official “Be the Zombie” Twitch stream of Dying Light on January 24th, 10 AM (PST)/6 PM (GMT) at Twitch.tv/Techland
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargame Red Dragon: Launch Trailer Today, Game Launch Tomorrow
- Eugen Systems announces Wargame: Red Dragon's launch trailer a day ahead of official launch.
- Skara: The Blade Remains Reaches Kickstarter Funding Goal
- Today, Skara: The Blade Remains has reached their funding goal of $35,000, with only a day left on their Kickstarter.
- Sword Coast Legends Coming to Mac and Linux
- Sword Coast Legends will be released simultaneously on Steam for Windows PC, Mac and Linux operating systems in Q3 2015.