Drakensang Online – Now Available on Mac
The multi-award-winning action RPG Drakensang Online now provides full support for Macintosh users.
“Our aim is to provide everybody easy access to Drakensang Online regardless of the operating system they use. We are very happy to invite Mac users everywhere to join our large community centered on the best ‘hack & slay’ gameplay available, with truly outstanding graphics and an epic story. We believe that this will enrich the Mac MMO space significantly”, says Jürgen Frerichs, Associate Producer of Drakensang Online.
After several months of closed-beta testing, the Mac version is now ready for beta release, providing high-quality gaming experiences to all Mac users.
To use the for Drakensang Online relevant Mac client version, OS X v10.7 (Lion) or a newer version is required, plus 2 GB memory or at least an Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphic card. The free update to OS X 10.9.1 (OS X Mavericks) is available at the official Apple website. A beta client for Apple OS X, which supports easy Facebook registration, can be downloaded at www.drakensangonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everquest Next Development to Continue Despite Layoffs
- Despite the recent string of layoffs at Daybreak Games and just announced resignation of Matt Hiby, former creative director for Planetside 2,...
- Neverwinter Icewind Dale Developer Preview
- Recently I had the pleasure of sitting down with Rob Overmeyer, a dev working on the Neverwinter team; for those unfamiliar, Neverwinter is th...
- Descent: Underground in the Last Day of Crowdfunding
- Descent: Underground is heading into its last day of its Kickstarter campaign, edging closer to its goal.