Dragon’s Prophet (EU) – Auratia’s Got Talent
Auratia’s Got Talent – from creative minds and expert dancers to fearless dragon riders! With the current patch, Dragon’s Prophet opens the gates to the new event zone, Star Valley, and invites players to participate in several promotions and in-game events. Players can look forward to whacking a colorful piñata dragon, dancing in a competitive masquerade ball, and chasing the particularly rare unicorn dragon Illusion Night, which can only be found in this region. In addition, fantasy and MMO fans are welcome to take part in the big photo and talent contest “Auratia’s Got Talent” and score sweet prizes, such as Dragon’s Prophet-themed case mods by Caseking, USB sticks, T-shirts, notebooks and prize money of over 500€. In the brand-new DragonCast released today, community manager hosts Dean and Valentine give you some first impressions of the upcoming region of Porthis, which contains two new adventure dungeons and the raid dungeon Nucleus of Time.
For more info, visit http://www.dragonspropheteurope.com/en/news/auratias-got-talent-2320
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials Halloween Event Begins on Saturday
- Era of Celestials is getting into the spooky season beginning on Saturday, with a Trick or Treat Event and a new Dungeon.
- Crowfall Passes Over $3 Million in Funding
- Artcraft Entertainment has gained over $3 million in funding for its flagship MMO, Crowfall.
- Could SMITE Expand into MMO Territory?
- The question is: Could Hirez find a way to create an MMO-styled game using the lore they've been creating? Survey says "Yes"