Divine Souls Begins Closed Beta July 14
Outspark announced that their upcoming action MMORPG – Divine Souls, will begin its open beta phase on July 14. Divine Souls is the first realistic 3D MMORPG from Outspark and promises fast paced combat, a gorgeous game world and more.
Divine Souls Gameplay Screenshot
Gameplay wise, Divine Souls is supposed to play a lot like Vindictus, GhostX and other action MMORPGs. Combat is supposed to be the highlight of the game. Hopefully, Divine Souls doesn’t disappear after its closed beta like Erebus: Travia Reborn, Dance Groove Online and Blackshot – three other Outspark games that just… disappeared after their closed betas.
From the Original Release / Source:
“Action MMO Divine Souls is bringing arcade style combat to the masses.” – PC Gamer
The Divine Souls Closed Beta Hits July 14th!
Play with your friends in massive multiplayer adventures, or challenge the best in high-octane PvP arena combat. Get ready for powerful weapons, insane combos, and non-stop action!
Remember: The Closed Beta starts July 14th!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Enclave is Now Live in Arcane Legends
- Arcane Legends announces the release of its free content expansion, Dragon Enclave.
- Age of Wonders III: Golden Realms Expansion Announced
- Triumph Studios, the creators of the Overlord and Age of Wonders series, today reveal Age of Wonders III: Golden Realms, the first premium exp...
- Overwatch - Lucioball and the Future of Game Modes
- With the Rio 2016 Olympics underway, everyone is turning towards sports.