Divine Souls Begins Closed Beta July 14
Outspark announced that their upcoming action MMORPG – Divine Souls, will begin its open beta phase on July 14. Divine Souls is the first realistic 3D MMORPG from Outspark and promises fast paced combat, a gorgeous game world and more.
Divine Souls Gameplay Screenshot
Gameplay wise, Divine Souls is supposed to play a lot like Vindictus, GhostX and other action MMORPGs. Combat is supposed to be the highlight of the game. Hopefully, Divine Souls doesn’t disappear after its closed beta like Erebus: Travia Reborn, Dance Groove Online and Blackshot – three other Outspark games that just… disappeared after their closed betas.
From the Original Release / Source:
“Action MMO Divine Souls is bringing arcade style combat to the masses.” – PC Gamer
The Divine Souls Closed Beta Hits July 14th!
Play with your friends in massive multiplayer adventures, or challenge the best in high-octane PvP arena combat. Get ready for powerful weapons, insane combos, and non-stop action!
Remember: The Closed Beta starts July 14th!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dwell: Sandbox MMO announces release in 2015
- Punkdrift, LLC, an indie games studio located in the Phoenix metro area, and incubated by the Game CoLab, today announced that its game, Dwell...
- Arctic Combat Begins Closed Beta
- Webzen has announced the beginning of Task Force 613, the first closed beta test for Arctic Combat.
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - New Update 2.2 Info Revealed
- Square Enix has just unveiled a new trailer and new details for Through the Maelstrom, the upcoming Patch 2.2 for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm R...