Divine Souls Begins Closed Beta July 14
Outspark announced that their upcoming action MMORPG – Divine Souls, will begin its open beta phase on July 14. Divine Souls is the first realistic 3D MMORPG from Outspark and promises fast paced combat, a gorgeous game world and more.
Divine Souls Gameplay Screenshot
Gameplay wise, Divine Souls is supposed to play a lot like Vindictus, GhostX and other action MMORPGs. Combat is supposed to be the highlight of the game. Hopefully, Divine Souls doesn’t disappear after its closed beta like Erebus: Travia Reborn, Dance Groove Online and Blackshot – three other Outspark games that just… disappeared after their closed betas.
From the Original Release / Source:
“Action MMO Divine Souls is bringing arcade style combat to the masses.” – PC Gamer
The Divine Souls Closed Beta Hits July 14th!
Play with your friends in massive multiplayer adventures, or challenge the best in high-octane PvP arena combat. Get ready for powerful weapons, insane combos, and non-stop action!
Remember: The Closed Beta starts July 14th!
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3on3 FreeStyle Releases Major Update for Xbox One
- The first major update for 3on3 FreeStyle's Xbox One version releases today, ever since its initial launch last August.
- Perfect World Entertaiment annouces "Dawn of the Immortals"
- Perfect World Entertainment today has announced Dawn of the Immortals is coming to North America and Europe this summer for iOS® and Android ...
- Bad Seed Unleashes Turn-Based Mayhem Onto Steam with INSIDIA
- Italian Developer Bad Seed is proud to launch a new turn-based strategy game later this month, Insidia.