Divine Souls Begins Closed Beta July 14
Outspark announced that their upcoming action MMORPG – Divine Souls, will begin its open beta phase on July 14. Divine Souls is the first realistic 3D MMORPG from Outspark and promises fast paced combat, a gorgeous game world and more.
Divine Souls Gameplay Screenshot
Gameplay wise, Divine Souls is supposed to play a lot like Vindictus, GhostX and other action MMORPGs. Combat is supposed to be the highlight of the game. Hopefully, Divine Souls doesn’t disappear after its closed beta like Erebus: Travia Reborn, Dance Groove Online and Blackshot – three other Outspark games that just… disappeared after their closed betas.
From the Original Release / Source:
“Action MMO Divine Souls is bringing arcade style combat to the masses.” – PC Gamer
The Divine Souls Closed Beta Hits July 14th!
Play with your friends in massive multiplayer adventures, or challenge the best in high-octane PvP arena combat. Get ready for powerful weapons, insane combos, and non-stop action!
Remember: The Closed Beta starts July 14th!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Miscreated Alpha Preview
- Miscreated is a game where serious fans of the genre took what worked well in DayZ and took off in a development sprint.
- Spirit Tales announces closed beta
- KoramGame has announced the launch of closed beta for Spirit Tales will begin on March 15.
- Weekly Hut Stream (February 28, 2014) Featuring Strife Giveaway and Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing Strife and Mighty Quest for Epic Loot! Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming ...