ACR Drift: Real-time Online Multiplayer Now Available
ACR DRIFT™, the action packed free-to-play competitive racing game for iOS devices from CROOZ, Inc., today released a major content update adding online multiplayer to the title for the first time. The new feature allows players in 135 countries around the world to connect to each other and compete in real-time for automotive supremacy. Furthermore, users can wager in-game credits and cars on the outcomes of races for a brand-new level of challenge, tension and excitement. CROOZ also plans to make special cars available to the winners of online multiplayer events in the future.
ACR DRIFT allows players to collect, customize and command the world’s finest officially licensed supercars, sliding around fast-paced street traffic and the tightest corners with the simple flick of a finger. The new competitive multiplayer functionality fulfills the promise of a truly global mobile racing game laid out by CROOZ when the title first launched in February, 2014. In that time, ACR DRIFT has been featured among the best new games in the App Store throughout many countries.
The move also furthers CROOZ’s mission of developing native applications and browser games for world audiences while remaining a leader in content tailored to the Japanese market. The company plans to accelerate the scale of its global enterprise, focusing on prospective mergers and acquisitions while engaging in capital and business ventures with other partners.
ACR DRIFT and its latest update are now available to download for free on iPhone and iPod touch devices (5th generation and later), as well as iPad (3rd generation and later).
For more info, visit www.eutechnyx.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Interactive Panorama Reveals New Zone
- A new interactive 3D panorama for the upcoming sci-fi MMORPG, Skyforge gives a first look at the location called Veines.
- Mordheim City of the Damned: Now in Early Access Phase 2
- Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG Mordheim: City of the Damned will receive its first content update on Thursday the 11th, having su...
- DC Universe Online: Legends PvE Mode and More Released
- Today DC Universe Online (DCUO) launched a new game mode: Legends PvE, which allows players to play some of the game’s most exciting group i...