Dragon Pals: New Dungeon and PvP Update Available
Global games publisher R2Games has released a new update for its successful adventure MMORPG, Dragon Pals. This update introduces a set of new features that include high-level dungeons, additional shop capabilities and a new cross-server system.
Nightmare Abyss – Unlocked at Level 60, this is a high-difficulty dungeon composed of eight stages. In each stage, players battle along with their nymph and dragon guardian to defeat a monster mob. They can choose between Single and Continuous Attack, and receive higher rewards for clearing higher stages.
Friendship Shop – Players can purchase items using Friendship Points, which they earn by participating in Multiplayer Dungeons, Treasure Hunt and Happy Fight.
Tribal Clash – This is a new cross-server PvP event that takes place every Sunday. The top 50 players according to Battle Rankings in each server will automatically qualify to be matched against players in other servers. Rewards will be given according to final rankings, and the player with the highest Kill Streak ranking will receive the “God of War” title.
Among the newly-added features, stat-enhancing Enchantment Rings and daily Flash Sales can be found in the update as well. A series of in-game events will also be held to introduce players into the new systems.
Dragon Pals is a browser-based adventure RPG. Players discover, unlock, customize and train pet dragons to fight alongside them all while participating in hundreds of unique quests, activities, and events. Key features include Dragon Pets, Dragon Orbs, Demon Tower and Cross-Server Treasure Hunt.
To start playing Dragon Pals, go to http://dragon.r2games.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astro Empires Celebrates 7 Years
- The first Astro Empires server was released 7 years ago, the game was developed to be a persistent game universe which would continue indefini...
- GAMEVIL Launches Gothic Fantasy 'Heir of Light' Worldwide
- A gothic fantasy awaits on iOS and Android, as Heir of Light launches worldwide today from GAMEVIL.
- LawBreakers "Rise Up" State of the Beta Report
- So once again, the Juggernaut class has received a ton of buffs in an attempt to make this role into the beastly bruiser it's meant to be...