Dragon Oath plans expansion for February
Dragon Oath has announced plans to release a new expansion, set for release in February 2010. According to developers, the update will release:
All new areas, dungeons, bosses, and more! Special additions to 24 hour events to take place and add new spice to the game’s existing areas. There will be new weapons, and pets. Everything you love about Dragon Oath…but more!
Dragon Oath is encouraging player involvement and hype by holding an expansion naming contest, with the grand prize being that the winning entry names the expansion. There is no word if there will be any other special rewards for helping the DO team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly Hut Stream (3/28) Featuring SMITE
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- ShellShock Live adds 3 Game Modes, Price Reduced to $6.99
- kChamp Games is proud to announce a number of updates to ShellShock Live -- which has now reached Version 0.9.1.7 and is discounted to $6.99.
- Vainglory Update 1.21 Now Live
- Today Vainglory update 1.21 landed, bringing with it new heroes, skins and more.