Dragon Oath plans expansion for February
Dragon Oath has announced plans to release a new expansion, set for release in February 2010. According to developers, the update will release:
All new areas, dungeons, bosses, and more! Special additions to 24 hour events to take place and add new spice to the game’s existing areas. There will be new weapons, and pets. Everything you love about Dragon Oath…but more!
Dragon Oath is encouraging player involvement and hype by holding an expansion naming contest, with the grand prize being that the winning entry names the expansion. There is no word if there will be any other special rewards for helping the DO team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoner's Legion Reveals Date of Open Beta Launch
- R2Games, global publisher of free-to-play games, is announcing today the launch date of its first browser CCG, Summoner's Legion.
- Life is Feudal: Over 100,000 copies sold
- Bitbox Ltd announced today that sales of Life is Feudal: Your Own (LiF:YO) sold over 100,000 copies in just one month since its early access r...
- Perfect World International Celebrates 4th Anniversary
- Perfect World has announced celebration gifts for the fourth anniversary of its flagship MMO, Perfect World International.