Dragon Oath plans expansion for February
Dragon Oath has announced plans to release a new expansion, set for release in February 2010. According to developers, the update will release:
All new areas, dungeons, bosses, and more! Special additions to 24 hour events to take place and add new spice to the game’s existing areas. There will be new weapons, and pets. Everything you love about Dragon Oath…but more!
Dragon Oath is encouraging player involvement and hype by holding an expansion naming contest, with the grand prize being that the winning entry names the expansion. There is no word if there will be any other special rewards for helping the DO team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Act of Aggression Launches Multiplayer Pre-Order Beta
- Act of Aggression - Eugen Systems' new RTS - launches multiplayer pre-order beta today.
- Blast Brawl 2: Bloody Boogaloo Early Access Impressions
- Sometimes you just play a game to relax, letting go your daily worries to have a joyful time. This is not that game.
- 2017 - The Year of the Sandbox MMOs Dawns
- Last year was a mixed bag. A (small) handful of interesting MMOs came out.