Digimon Battle client available for download
Looking to get a head start in play-testing Digimon Battle? The client is now available for download on the game’s official site.
The client will also allow players to create their characters in advance. Players will have the choice of four Tamers (Takato Matsuki, Henry Wong, Rika Nonaka, or Jeri Katou) and three Digimon partners (Gigimon, Gummymon or Viximon). Those who create their characters before beta begins will be able to receive a special Frontier Starter Kit.
The beta phase of Digimon Battle begins on March 17th.
The Original Press Release:
Prepare for Digimon Battle
March 11, 2010
Get ready to journey into the Digital World by downloading the Digimon Battle client! Starting today, players will be able to create their characters, choosing from four Tamers, Takato Matsuki, Henry Wong, Rika Nonaka, or Jeri Katou, and three Digimon partners, Gigimon, Gummymon or Viximon, as they await the official open beta launch. Players who register for the beta, download the client and create their character before March 16 will receive a special Frontier Starter Kit with powerful tools that can be used to defeat the evil Digimon. Visit www.digimonbattle.com to prepare for battle today!
The very first online multiplayer game based on the Digimon TV series, Digimon Battle, is coming March 17 to a PC near you from WeMade Entertainment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Talks Dinos in Devblog
- Well you'll need a new excuse not to play shortly as a new devblog showcases that the team is digging deep in the lore, all the way back ...
- Auto Club Revolution Wows Racing Fans with Watkins Glen Track Update
- To celebrate the start of 2014, Eutechnyx’ free-to-play online racing game and car community, Auto Club Revolution, today released the majes...
- The Tempest of Greed Approaches in Fiesta Online with Pagel’s Invasion
- gamigo presents one of the most comprehensive expansions of all time in Fiesta Online: 'Pagel’s Invasion'.