Crossout Changes Parts System
Targem and Gaijin have announced that in Crossout update 0.3.0, the vehicle parts system will see a significant change.
Originally, vehicle parts were meant to be destructible and tradeable. However, after analyzing data and feedback, the development team has decided to make vehicle parts permanent. The durability system will disappear from the game, along with spares and the need for repairs. This will also mean a change to how new parts are obtained and a careful balance of the market.
The dev blog announcing these changes also cautions:
This update is experimental and will probably require several iterations to balance the obtaining of new parts, avoid overstocking of the marketplace, and make sure parts are still valuable trophies. Here, will continue to count on your constructive feedback and suggestions on our forums and other media!
Crossout update 0.3.0 does not entail wiping player accounts. Find out more at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Makes a Short Gameplay Video During PvP Session
- Some of the developers on Darkfall Unholy Wars took the time to create a short video of PvP Style game play while doing some in game testing. ...
- Dawngate Shutting Down
- It may come as a surprise to some who have still been seeing regular updates from the development team, but Dawngate has announced it will be ...
- Age of Wulin: Chapter 3 Expansion Available on Nov. 25th
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will relea...