Crossout Changes Parts System
Targem and Gaijin have announced that in Crossout update 0.3.0, the vehicle parts system will see a significant change.
Originally, vehicle parts were meant to be destructible and tradeable. However, after analyzing data and feedback, the development team has decided to make vehicle parts permanent. The durability system will disappear from the game, along with spares and the need for repairs. This will also mean a change to how new parts are obtained and a careful balance of the market.
The dev blog announcing these changes also cautions:
This update is experimental and will probably require several iterations to balance the obtaining of new parts, avoid overstocking of the marketplace, and make sure parts are still valuable trophies. Here, will continue to count on your constructive feedback and suggestions on our forums and other media!
Crossout update 0.3.0 does not entail wiping player accounts. Find out more at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Updated Review
- Dragon Nest provides an enjoyable experience with fast-paced gameplay that many other action MORPGs barely come close to reaching.
- E3 2015 Hosts Record Breaking Year, Announces 2016 Details
- ESA, which owns and produces E3, also revealed that E3 2016 will take place June 14-16 in Los Angeles at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced - New 3D mobile RPG adventure