League of Angels II Introduces Team Domination Cross-Server PvP Mode
Following the massive Multi-lingual update to League of Angels II, Youzu is pushing even harder to bring their players together like never before. This week news arrives of Team Domination mode, the latest cross-server PvP challenge!
Team Domination allows you to team up with your allies to take on the world of League of Angels II in intense arena battles. Learn to work together and prepare your squad for what’s to come! Once you reach level 55, you’re ready to represent your server in the X-Server Domination mode! Climb the ranked ladder to rise to the top 3 coveted spots on your server, and claim the title of X-Server Monarch!
But the ultimate challenge of your guild still awaits in X-Server Expedition! X-Server Expedition is a trial of wits and courage requiring guild members to fight strategically against rival guilds, win challenging battles, and finish Expedition Tasks in a limited time to maximize the great rewards!
League of Angels II has never been more competitive. Forge your path to glory today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Unlocks Dev Kit Alongside Mammoth Mod Contest
- Studio Wildcard unleashes a dev kit, a modding contest, and the Survival of the Fittest battle mode.
- Brown Dust to Become Brave Nine
- NEOWIZ, creators of the epic strategy RPG Brown Dust, announced today its decision to rebrand the project as Brave Nine.
- Blade & Soul Founders Pack Interview
- Earlier this week, NCSoft West took a huge step for Blade & Soul, revealing pricing, details, and an FAQ on their Founder Packs