League of Angels II Introduces Team Domination Cross-Server PvP Mode
Following the massive Multi-lingual update to League of Angels II, Youzu is pushing even harder to bring their players together like never before. This week news arrives of Team Domination mode, the latest cross-server PvP challenge!
Team Domination allows you to team up with your allies to take on the world of League of Angels II in intense arena battles. Learn to work together and prepare your squad for what’s to come! Once you reach level 55, you’re ready to represent your server in the X-Server Domination mode! Climb the ranked ladder to rise to the top 3 coveted spots on your server, and claim the title of X-Server Monarch!
But the ultimate challenge of your guild still awaits in X-Server Expedition! X-Server Expedition is a trial of wits and courage requiring guild members to fight strategically against rival guilds, win challenging battles, and finish Expedition Tasks in a limited time to maximize the great rewards!
League of Angels II has never been more competitive. Forge your path to glory today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mordheim: City of the Damned The Witch Hunters DLC Arrives
- After seducing players worldwide with its brutal and unforgiving tactical combat, Mordheim gets a new playable faction - The Witch Hunters.
- Perfect World Entertainment Mobile Announcement Interview
- Today NDA has finally lifted on quite the secret announcement Perfect World Entertainment has been waiting to spring on us.
- Uncharted Waters Online Releases 2nd Age Expansion
- OGPlanet is now setting out to sail their iconic nautical MMO, Uncharted Waters Online, with its biggest update ever. A new age dawns in &quo...