League of Angels II Introduces Team Domination Cross-Server PvP Mode
Following the massive Multi-lingual update to League of Angels II, Youzu is pushing even harder to bring their players together like never before. This week news arrives of Team Domination mode, the latest cross-server PvP challenge!
Team Domination allows you to team up with your allies to take on the world of League of Angels II in intense arena battles. Learn to work together and prepare your squad for what’s to come! Once you reach level 55, you’re ready to represent your server in the X-Server Domination mode! Climb the ranked ladder to rise to the top 3 coveted spots on your server, and claim the title of X-Server Monarch!
But the ultimate challenge of your guild still awaits in X-Server Expedition! X-Server Expedition is a trial of wits and courage requiring guild members to fight strategically against rival guilds, win challenging battles, and finish Expedition Tasks in a limited time to maximize the great rewards!
League of Angels II has never been more competitive. Forge your path to glory today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xyrality publishes a new MMO: World Clash
- Xyrality publishes World Clash, a brand new title for both iOS and Android.
- Dropzone Jason Coleman Interview - Preparing for Free to Play
- Dropzone is at last leaving early access to accept a fully free to play model on April 12th. Has planning for this transition been a challenge
- Rift 5th Anniversary Celebration Continues
- Today, the third week of the month-long celebration of RIFT's 5 Year Anniversary kicks off.