Conquer Online Announces Dawn Of The New War
TQ Digital ha announced the newest expansion for Conquer Online: Dawn of the New War.
The expansion update will introduce new content and special features for all classes in an attempt to balance and redefine gameplay. Warriors will get two new defensive skills, Defensive Stance and Magic Defender; Ninjas gain the Scythe and three new skills; and the Archer will gain a new weapon and more new skills as well. More details are promised closer to the expansion’s release.
TQ Digital also publishes Crazy Tao and Eudemons Online.
Conquer Online Gameplay Screenshot
Conquer Online “Dawn of the New War” Expansion – Better Balance for All Classes
Hong Kong – June 01, 2012 – Conquer Online, an epic online adventure with nearly a decade in the making! CO has proven itself to be one of the most successful MMO’s of its genre, spawning several expansion packs and subsequent titles, and introducing millions of players to the ancient Chinese martial arts world.
The TQ team is caring and listening to the voices from the players in the community and determined to make the game more balanced, and bring more special features to each class with this new content-rich update. At this point, there is a great deal of veterans scrambling their way back and continuing their adventurous journey.
This time, The TQ team is proud to introduce the new expansion, Dawn of the New War! In this expansion, the Warriors have received two newly designed, powerful defensive skills, Defensive Stance & Magic Defender, which makes their defense increase dramatically! In the meantime, Ninjas have got a new weapon, Scythe, and 3 new skills, with which the Ninjas will become the true king of the assassin. What’s more, the long anticipated changes for the Archer will come with a new weapon and a couple of new skills in the near future!
Now, the ancient lord is back! Get yourself ready for the Dawn of the New War! Stay tuned for more info.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Omerta: Version 4.8 Following Game-Changing War Available
- Omerta Game Ltd, a leading independent online games developer and publisher, is today excited to announce the launch of Version 4.8 of perenni...
- Waren Story website and information revealed
- Aeria Games has revealed the full website, and more information, for upcoming Waren Story.
- Desert Operations Announces Legacy Server
- It's time for all Commanders of the military strategy game Desert Operations to face their destiny and engrave their names into the recor...