Total War Arena: Closed Alpha Sign-ups Available
SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. today announced Total War™: ARENA is now entering Closed Alpha, and interested players can sign-up to get involved in shaping its future development.
Total War: ARENA is a free-to-play, team-based strategy game, putting players in the middle of epic-scale battles. Using key elements of award-winning Total War™ design, it is made from the ground-up for multiplayer realtime-strategy fans, with two teams of ten players going head-to-head. Each player controls three units of warriors, led by an iconic commander from history, each with their own battle style. Players level up commanders and units to open up more specialist skills, weaponry, armour and abilities. Decisive strategies, combat tactics and teamwork decide who is victorious.
First announced at Game Developers Conference in March 2013, the game represents a new direction for the Total War franchise, and is in development by a dedicated team at Creative Assembly, focused on a purely multiplayer experience.
“We have spent time since the announcement evolving both the gameplay and the supporting technology, to ensure we deliver smooth online service for multiplayer gamers,” said Gabor Beressy, ARENA Project Lead. “We are excited to say that the game is now in Closed Alpha, and we welcome feedback from players to inform the next stages of development”.
Sign-up for the Closed Alpha at https://nda.creative-assembly.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Broken Bots Early Access Preview
- So get your Steam loading and hit the store while I continue to sing the praises of this little top-down shooter with a big bang.
- The Prophecies Are True: Age of Wonders III Now Available!
- Triumph Studios announces the launch of Age of Wonders III at retailers.
- Aion Now Available on Steam
- NCSOFT West announced today that the critically acclaimed fantasy MMO, Aion, is now available on Steam.