Total War Arena: Closed Alpha Sign-ups Available
SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. today announced Total War™: ARENA is now entering Closed Alpha, and interested players can sign-up to get involved in shaping its future development.
Total War: ARENA is a free-to-play, team-based strategy game, putting players in the middle of epic-scale battles. Using key elements of award-winning Total War™ design, it is made from the ground-up for multiplayer realtime-strategy fans, with two teams of ten players going head-to-head. Each player controls three units of warriors, led by an iconic commander from history, each with their own battle style. Players level up commanders and units to open up more specialist skills, weaponry, armour and abilities. Decisive strategies, combat tactics and teamwork decide who is victorious.
First announced at Game Developers Conference in March 2013, the game represents a new direction for the Total War franchise, and is in development by a dedicated team at Creative Assembly, focused on a purely multiplayer experience.
“We have spent time since the announcement evolving both the gameplay and the supporting technology, to ensure we deliver smooth online service for multiplayer gamers,” said Gabor Beressy, ARENA Project Lead. “We are excited to say that the game is now in Closed Alpha, and we welcome feedback from players to inform the next stages of development”.
Sign-up for the Closed Alpha at https://nda.creative-assembly.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2: Revolution Celebrates Summer With New Swimsuits and Events
- Starting today in Lineage 2: Revolution, players will be able to access new summer-themed content, including swimsuits.
- VALOFE Opens New Platform, 'VFUN'
- VFUN is an improved version of the games platform by Valofe and is slated to go live on March 14th, 2019.
- Art of Conquest Launches on Mobile
- Lilith Games has announced the launch of its hybrid strategy MMORTS, Art of Conquest, on iOS and Android.