Total War Arena: Closed Alpha Sign-ups Available
SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. today announced Total War™: ARENA is now entering Closed Alpha, and interested players can sign-up to get involved in shaping its future development.
Total War: ARENA is a free-to-play, team-based strategy game, putting players in the middle of epic-scale battles. Using key elements of award-winning Total War™ design, it is made from the ground-up for multiplayer realtime-strategy fans, with two teams of ten players going head-to-head. Each player controls three units of warriors, led by an iconic commander from history, each with their own battle style. Players level up commanders and units to open up more specialist skills, weaponry, armour and abilities. Decisive strategies, combat tactics and teamwork decide who is victorious.
First announced at Game Developers Conference in March 2013, the game represents a new direction for the Total War franchise, and is in development by a dedicated team at Creative Assembly, focused on a purely multiplayer experience.
“We have spent time since the announcement evolving both the gameplay and the supporting technology, to ensure we deliver smooth online service for multiplayer gamers,” said Gabor Beressy, ARENA Project Lead. “We are excited to say that the game is now in Closed Alpha, and we welcome feedback from players to inform the next stages of development”.
Sign-up for the Closed Alpha at https://nda.creative-assembly.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus Reveals A Fiery New Hero
- A powerful new character comes to Vindictus today, in the form of The Last Draker, Miri.
- Crunchyroll to stream english subbed version of Blade & Soul anime
- Chrunchyroll, an anime and Asian media streaming service, has recently announced that they will be streaming an English subbed version of Blad...
- League of Legends Launches Clubs
- League of Legends players can now be a little more social with the launch of clubs today in the popular MOBA.