Amplitude Studios Sells 1+ Million Copies For Their Titles
In response to overwhelming activity during Steam’s recent Autumn Sale, critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios revealed today it has sold more than 1.2 million combined units of its “Endless” games Endless Legend, Endless Space and Dungeon of the Endless since it created the studio two and half years ago. The 40-person French developer hit its peak on Black Friday as Endless Legend firmly sat atop the best-selling charts for the majority of the day.
Known for its deep, engaging, and gorgeous 4X strategy games, Amplitude Studios won the venerable 2013 Golden Cube and Community Choice Unity Awards for Endless Space. Amplitude recently released its new 4X fantasy-strategy game Endless Legend and the rogue-like dungeon defense game, Dungeon of the Endless this fall. For more on Amplitude Studios on its Website (www.amplitude-studios.com)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal 2 Reveal Trailers Compilation Post
- It's happening! EST Soft is at last pushing ahead with focus group beta testing for long awaited action MMORPG, Cabal 2!
- Final Fantasy XIV Announces The Return of All Saints' Wake
- Final Fantasy XIV's All Saints' Wake event is back, which runs until Thursday, November 1st, at 8 am PDT.
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Play Every Hero for Free During Draft
- Today, Ubisoft announced that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is starting Opulencia’s Hero Draft, a chance to test every hero for free.