Amplitude Studios Sells 1+ Million Copies For Their Titles
In response to overwhelming activity during Steam’s recent Autumn Sale, critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios revealed today it has sold more than 1.2 million combined units of its “Endless” games Endless Legend, Endless Space and Dungeon of the Endless since it created the studio two and half years ago. The 40-person French developer hit its peak on Black Friday as Endless Legend firmly sat atop the best-selling charts for the majority of the day.
Known for its deep, engaging, and gorgeous 4X strategy games, Amplitude Studios won the venerable 2013 Golden Cube and Community Choice Unity Awards for Endless Space. Amplitude recently released its new 4X fantasy-strategy game Endless Legend and the rogue-like dungeon defense game, Dungeon of the Endless this fall. For more on Amplitude Studios on its Website (www.amplitude-studios.com)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us launches East Legend on App Store and Google Play
- Com2us announced the global launch of East Legend on iOS and Android today.
- Xsyon Allows Free Players to Start Tribes and Build Towns
- Starting this week, new players can join the Xsyon community and start their own tribe for free.
- World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta Test Begins
- Wargaming today announced that its free-to-play mobile MMO action title, World of Tanks Blitz, has officially entered into Closed Beta testing...