Amplitude Studios Sells 1+ Million Copies For Their Titles
In response to overwhelming activity during Steam’s recent Autumn Sale, critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios revealed today it has sold more than 1.2 million combined units of its “Endless” games Endless Legend, Endless Space and Dungeon of the Endless since it created the studio two and half years ago. The 40-person French developer hit its peak on Black Friday as Endless Legend firmly sat atop the best-selling charts for the majority of the day.
Known for its deep, engaging, and gorgeous 4X strategy games, Amplitude Studios won the venerable 2013 Golden Cube and Community Choice Unity Awards for Endless Space. Amplitude recently released its new 4X fantasy-strategy game Endless Legend and the rogue-like dungeon defense game, Dungeon of the Endless this fall. For more on Amplitude Studios on its Website (www.amplitude-studios.com)
Articles You May Enjoy
- HoN Tour Arrives at Season's Midway Point
- The Heroes of Newerth´s team today announced that HoN Tour, its biggest eSports event of the year, has reached the season´s midpoint. So far...
- Black Desert Online reveals New World Bosses
- Two menacing bosses have been added to Black Desert Online! This weekly content is free to all players!
- Star Trek Online Launches Season 9: A New Accord
- Join Tuvak in season 9 of Star Trek Online, as the federation prepares a united front against the Undine.